Gluten Free Ranch Dressing Recipe
This easy recipe makes the creamiest gluten free ranch dressing. It is perfect for salads, appetizer trays, and even dipping French fries in!
- ¾ cup mayonnaise * see note
- ½ cup sour cream * see note
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley curly or flat leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- ½ tablespoon fresh chives
- ¼ garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- pepper to taste
Wash your herbs and pat them dry with a paper towel.
On a cutting board, chop the herbs into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl add the mayonnaise and use a whisk to whip it for 1 minute.
Add the rest of the ingredients including the herbs.
Mix well and serve over salad.
- If you prefer to use dried herbs, use 1 teaspoon of each. Dried herbs are more potent in flavor than fresh. You can always adjust and add more after you mix the ingredients together.
- You can make all sorts of variations of the flavor by adding chopped bacon, avocado, sriracha, etc.
- To make this vegan, use a vegan mayo and a vegan sour cream or vegan plain yogurt.
- This homemade gluten free ranch dressing will keep fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days. Store in an airtight container.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 172kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.04gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 284mgPotassium: 29mgFiber: 0.05gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 157IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 0.1mg