Game Day Black Bean Dip and Skillet Nachos
Easy black bean nachos for a delicious appetizer
- 1 cup picante sauce or salsa
- 30 ounces black beans rinsed
- tortilla chips
- ⅔ cup shredded cheese
- your favorite nacho toppings
Add corn tortilla chips to a cast iron skillet.
Top with bean dip, cheese, and your favorite nacho fixings.
Broil until the cheese melts.
Add sour cream and Pace® picante sauce.
- You can use canned black beans, or use dried and soak then cook the black beans. If you use canned, make sure to rinse them well before using.
- There are lots of great salsa brands that are gluten free, just check the labels. Caution on corn tortilla chips, read the labels, some brands add wheat flour to their corn chips.
- To make these dairy-free, use dairy-free cheese like Kite Hill or VioLife brands.
- Feel free to vary your toppings!
Serving: 1gCalories: 356kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 24gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 577mgPotassium: 954mgFiber: 20gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 451IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 171mgIron: 5mg