Welcome! My name is Sandi, the creator of the blog, Fearless Dining. I am so glad you came to visit my blog!
I have been developing delicious kid-friendly gluten free recipes since 2010 when we were first diagnosed. When we went gluten free, you couldn't buy a loaf of bread in stores! I wrote down all of my recipes in a notebook. In late 2014, I decided to create a food blog so I could share my gluten free recipes with the world.
You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to work with me.
About Sandi Gaertner
I grew up with a grandmother who loved to cook, and one who did not. My Grandma who cooked would magically throw ingredients into a pot, and everything would taste delicious. She wrote down almost none of her recipes, but the few she did write down, I treasure. My Grandma's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe gets rave reviews and is the ultimate Jewish penicillin during cold and flu season.
Because she never wrote most of her recipes down, our family lost many treasured family recipes. I vowed not to let that happen with my gluten free recipes.
Our family's gluten free journey began about 10 years ago before the term gluten intolerance was widely known. With our diagnosis "in hand" we left the doctor's office a little shell-shocked."Sandi Gaertner
With my newly released third e-cookbook, Gluten Free Easy Meals, I am helping gluten free families learn how to cook and bake even more delicious recipes!
Fearless Dining Featured:
My recipes have been featured in magazines and on many popular sites including:
I have worked with large grocery store chains including Albertsons/Safeway, Raley's, Smart & Final, and Grocery Outlet.
I also work with brands both large and small including Idaho Potato Commission, Foster Farms, Franz Gluten Free, Pioneer, Clabber Girl, Nielsen-Massey, Cultivated Foods, Horizon Organics, FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, Nestle, Bob's Red Mill, Milton's, Alaskan Seafood, Bertolli, Bumble Bee, CA Walnuts, CK Mondavi, Corsori Appliances, Del Monte, California Figs, T-Fal, Barilla, Farmer John Fresh Pork, Rodelle Vanilla, and many more.
I include some guides to help you live a gluten free lifestyle. If you are curious about what I have in my gluten free pantry, I walk you through my favorite gluten free products. You can search for any recipe on my blog with this handy recipe index.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I worked in restaurants all through high school, college, and for years after graduation.
- Donuts are my favorite food.
- When I was pregnant, I craved pickles and Taco Bell tacos.
- Some make and sell my baked goods at farmer's markets
- Chefs used to make fun of me because I couldn't be in the kitchen when they cooked lobsters.
- Chocolate is my weakness!
- Several bakeries use my recipes to create desserts for their gluten free clients.
- I love to create cookbooks for fun.
We are big dessert lovers so I want to share some of my favorite gluten free desserts recipes with you:
- The Best Gluten Free Cupcakes Recipes
- Our Very Favorite Gluten Free Lemon Desserts (Thanks to our prolific lemon tree!)
- The Most Light & Fluffy Gluten Free Muffin Recipes (Both sweet and savory!)
- 17 Decadent Gluten Free Chocolate Desserts You Must Try!
- Gluten Free Apple Recipes For The Whole Family
I would love to hear from you! email@example.com