Gluten Free Gingersnap Cookies
Soft and chewy gluten free gingersnap cookies are a delicious snack to enjoy anytime.
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free flour blend * see note
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons candied ginger chopped
Preheat the oven to 350º F.
Spray non-stick oil onto a cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
Using a cookie scoop, put batter onto the cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until done.
Remove from oven onto a cooling rack.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain xanthan gum or guar gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute the butter for vegan butter.
- These cookies will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 159kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 193mgPotassium: 85mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 225IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 1mg