Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Candy
Easy and delicious old-fashioned peanut butter candy.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar for candy
- powdered sugar optional if you want to roll the candy in this.
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Place waxed paper on the counter and put half the dough onto the paper.
Roll out (like playdough!) into a long snake. Repeat with the second half of the dough.
Wrap in the wax paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes (this is optional).
Optional: roll the peanut butter roll in powdered sugar. You can also add tiny chocolate chips as a mix-in when making this recipe!)
Slice the candy and wrap each piece in a square of wax paper.
- You can use creamy peanut butter or crunchy. Just note crunchy peanut butter will make your candy more textured.
- If you are not able to eat peanuts or nuts due to an allergy, you can substitute Sunbutter the nut-free butter instead.
- This homemade candy makes great holiday and teacher gifts!
Serving: 1gCalories: 112kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 3gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 72mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 36IUCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg