Gluten Free Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Easy gluten free pumpkin bundt cake recipe.
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend *see note
- 1 cup almond flour *see note
- ¾ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil *see note
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups puree pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups confection sugar
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk
Preheat the oven to 350º F.
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. (Except the confection sugar.)
In a medium bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
Spray coconut oil in a bundt pan and pour cake batter into the pan.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, depending on how deep your bundt pan is.
Remove from the oven and cook on a cooling rack. Allow to cool thoroughly.
In a small bowl, add powdered sugar and evaporated milk. Whisk together to create the glaze. Drizzle the glaze on top. Optional add chopped pecans on top.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- If you don't want to use coconut oil, you can use another light oil.
- To make this recipe nut-free, omit the almond flour and add an additional ¾ cup gluten free flour blend.
- To test for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, it is done baking. If you see batter or crumbs, the cake needs to bake longer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 245kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 5gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 125mgPotassium: 143mgFiber: 3gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 3634IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 86mgIron: 1mg