Air Fryer Cod
A delicious easy air fryer cod recipe that is crisp on the outside and moist on the inside. Kids love this mild white fish recipe!
- 6 pieces of cod about 1 ½ pounds
- ¼ cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup plantain flour or use more gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning or old bay
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon light oil for spraying
- pepper to taste
Spray oil on the air fryer basket and preheat it to 360 degrees F.
Mix the spices in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Remove the cod from the package and pat dry with a paper towel.
Dip each piece of fish into the flour spice mixture and then turn it over and press down to coat all of the fish.
Place the fish in the air fryer basket. Make sure there is space around each piece of fish so air can circulate around the fish.
Cook 8 minutes and then open the air fryer to flip the fish over. Cook the other side for 8 minutes.
Enjoy hot with lemon.
1. You can use other types of fish in this air fryer fish recipe.
2. You can substitute cornflour or rice flour for the plaintain flour.
3. Do not use olive oil because it doesn't do well at high heat. Try coconut oil or canola.
4. This cod will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 70kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 50mgPotassium: 29mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 182IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 12mgIron: 1mg