Gluten Free Pumpkin Dump Cake
A delicious creamy gluten free pumpkin dump cake that is perfect for fall. There is also a dairy free option.
- 1 box gluten free cake mix vanilla flavor
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces evaporated milk *see note
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup butter *see note
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Preheat your oven to 350º F.
In a large bowl, add the pumpkin, eggs, sugar, evaporated milk, cinnamon and pumpkin spice. Mix well with a whisk.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
Sprinkle the vanilla gluten free cake mix over the pumpkin mixture. Try to spread it out gently to make it even.
In a small bowl, add the brown sugar and cinnamon and mix. Sprinkle it over the cake mix.
Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the sugar cinnamon mix. Drizzle the melted butter over this mixture.
Bake for 35-40 minutes until the cake is done. This cake will not be a firm cake so some jiggling is okay. It will continue to set as it cools.
- I highly recommend using a gluten free vanilla flavored cake mix.
- To make this dairy-free, use coconut evaporated milk (available via many grocery stores or Amazon) and vegan butter for the drizzling over the top.
- Allow cooling completely as this cake will finish setting as it cools.
- Top with whipped cream, ice cream, or enjoy plain!
- This cake will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 405kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 5gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 365mgPotassium: 259mgFiber: 2gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 4605IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 124mgIron: 2mg