Gluten Free Raspberry Vanilla Pudding Bundt Cake
Fool proof moist and delicious bundt cake recipe
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 box vanilla pudding (I used cook but instant also works)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk substitute)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
In a medium bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add raspberries.
Mix gently so the raspberries are not torn apart.
Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake.
Check the cake in 30 minutes. Remove from the oven when done, put onto cooling rack.
1. You can use regular cook or instant pudding mix in this recipe. Both work really well.
2. I used Jello Pudding brand vanilla pudding mix and it is gluten free.
Serving: 1gCalories: 222kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 4gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 200mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11g