Vanilla bundt cake loaded with fresh raspberries is the ultimate vanilla bundt cake recipe. Vanilla pudding makes this gluten free vanilla bundt cake moist and delicious, and the fresh raspberries add flavor and bright color to the cake. It’s the perfect bundt cake recipe for any occasion!
You are going to love this gluten free fresh raspberry vanilla pudding bundt cake recipe. It’s easy to make and is so good, you don’t need icing!
Grab some fresh raspberries, or your favorite berries, and get ready to make an awesome cake.
This is the vanilla bundt cake recipe you will want to make over and over again.
It is that good.
My kids love this time of year…just before Valentine’s Day. It isn’t that my kids are mushy like that, but they know I will be experimenting in the kitchen. I try to develop a few romantic sweet dessert recipes each year, and my kids get to be my guinea pigs. If they like something, it has a chance to make it onto my blog :-).
Here are a couple more delicious gluten free desserts for you to make for your family: Gluten Free Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and this easy 3 Ingredient White Chocolate Mint Fudge. And if dessert isn’t your thing, these delicious Roasted Potato Bacon Roses give new meaning to giving flowers :-).
We hope you love this moist and delicious gluten free vanilla bundt cake recipe as much as we did!
Do you own a bundt pan?
Bundt cakes are beautiful, decorative cakes that are perfect for a crowd. You can slather icing, powdered sugar, or even frosting on top.
Bundt cakes are the only cake I can think of that got its name from a brand. Nordic Ware trademarked the name bundt in the 1950’s and started producing bundt pans. The fancy bundt cake pans caught on and are still popular today.
As you can see in the picture above, a gluten free bundt cake is very similar to a gluten free pound cake. Both are moist and velvety. They just melt in your mouth.
If you love fresh raspberry recipes as much as I do, try this fresh raspberry mousse recipe. It is one of the most popular recipes on my blog :-).
How to Make Gluten Free Bundt Cakes Moist
The secret tip to a moist and delicious gluten free bundt cake is to add a box of pudding mix to the batter. It will make your gluten free bundt cake recipe hard to resist. I used the slow cook vanilla pudding box mix, but I am sure the quick cook would work just as well.
Raspberries are in season year round, so you should be able to find fresh raspberries for this gluten free vanilla cake recipe. If you can’t, feel free to chop up strawberries or another fresh berry as a substitute. You can also skip the fruit, add chocolate chips, or anything you want in this cake.
I didn’t get as many pictures of the steps to make this cake. I usually get a ton so you can see how easy my recipes are to make. I was in a bit of a rush with this cake because I had to get it in the oven in time to have it ready before the kids got out of school.
More Delicious Gluten Free Cake Recipes:
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Gluten Free Vanilla Bundt Cake Recipe:
- Bundt cake pan. These pans come in all different shapes, patterns, and sizes. Find something fun to make your cake stand out! They also come in a huge price range from inexpensive to downright crazy. Pick the one you like best.
- My ultimate favorite gluten free flour blend will never let you down. It works in all of my gluten free recipes.
How to Make Gluten Free Vanilla Bundt Cake with Fresh Berries:
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 box vanilla pudding, (I used cook but instant also works)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk, (or any milk substitute)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add raspberries.
- Mix gently so the raspberries are not torn apart.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake.
- Check the cake in 30 minutes. Remove from the oven when done, put onto cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 205 Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 51mg Sodium: 143mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 8g Protein: 3g
More Yummy Gluten Free Cake Recipes To Try