Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins
You need this light and fluffy gluten free strawberry muffins recipe in your life!! Easy to make and delicious. Watch our recipe video instructions, too.
- 1 ¼ cup gluten free flour blend * see note
- ¾ cup almond flour * see note
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries * see note
- 6 tablespoons melted butter * see note
Preheat the oven to 350º F.
In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
In a small bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Mix lightly until it is just blended. This will make your muffins light and fluffy.
Put paper liners into a muffin tin.
Fill each cup ¾ to the top with batter.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until done.
Remove onto a cooling rack.
TIP: when mixing the muffin batter, please don't overmix the batter. If you mix it until it is "barely" mixed, your muffins will turn out light and fluffy.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF, Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend, and Authentic Foods Multi Blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain xanthan gum or guar gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute the butter for vegan butter.
- I highly suggest using almond flour and not almond meal. Almond meal is more coarse and will make your muffins grainy.
- These muffins will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1gCalories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 4gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 86mgPotassium: 98mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 216IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 1mg