Gluten Free Cherry Cobbler Mug Cake
Easy cherry cobbler microwave mug cake recipe.
- ¼ cup chopped fruit more if you use a large mug
- ¼ cup gluten free flour blend * see note
- 2 tablespoons almond flour * see note
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg size large
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a microwave safe mug, add fruit.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
In a bowl, add dry ingredients and mix well.
Add egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and dairy free milk.
Pour on top of fruit.
Microwave (with a plate underneath) for 90 seconds.
Cake will be hot so allow to cool.
Top with ice cream, whipped cream, or eat alone.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain xanthan gum or guar gum, please add ½ teaspoon.
- I highly suggest using almond flour and not almond meal. Almond meal is more coarse and will make your cobbler grainy.
- To make this nut-free, omit the almond flour and add an additional 1 TBSP gluten free flour blend.
- Make sure the cherries have no pits! You can use fresh, frozen, or canned cherries.
Serving: 1gCalories: 359kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 14gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 92mgPotassium: 241mgFiber: 5gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 359IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 160mgIron: 3mg