Bacon Wrapped Maple Cornish Game Hens
These bacon wrapped maple cornish game hens is a delicious dinner that is perfect for any occasion. Just three simple ingredients!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 1 hr
Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
Course Meal Recipes
Servings 4 people
Calories 674 kcal
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Cornish game hens thawed
- 8 slices bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350º F.
Remove the Cornish game hens from wrapping. Place in a pan.
Drizzle maple syrup over the chicken.
Wrap the raw bacon around the hens. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 30 minutes, or until the cornish game hens reach 165º F internal temperature.
- You can use grade A or B maple syrup. Be sure to use 100% real syrup and not imitation syrup.
- Be sure your Cornish hens are completely thawed before baking!!
- These Cornish hens will keep up to 3 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1gCalories: 674kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 44gFat: 49gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 256mgSodium: 430mgPotassium: 652mgSugar: 9gVitamin A: 259IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 2mg
Keyword bacon wrapped cornish game hen, baked cornish game hen