FearlessDining.com Web Accessibility Policy
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Email me at [email protected] with your phone number and I am happy to assist you via phone call or email.
At FearlessDining.com, I am committed to accessibility. It is my policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to my digital offerings.
FearlessDining.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure my digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that FearlessDining.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on my website.
- Although none of my videos have any talking, for any video created with my talking, a transcript will be provided.
- I ensured that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio.
- All PDFs hosted on my site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards.
- I include a skip navigation link on all recipe posts of my website in the form of "Jump to Recipe" and "Table of Contents" buttons.
- I maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout my website.
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
Beyond my existing measures, I continually review my website (internally and independently) to ensure that I adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Through my genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, I believe I meet the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Unruh Act in California.
FearlessDining.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at [email protected]
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: