Would you like to work with me? Let’s collaborate!
Are you looking to grow your brand, or are you looking for high-quality food photography or video? I would love to help bring your brand to the spotlight in front of my gluten-free readership. Check out my brand portfolio to see some exciting examples of my work.
I am available to work with select brands who uphold the same core values – honesty, integrity, and delicious yummy food. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected]
My work has been featured on:
- Better Homes and Gardens featured my Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cake recipe. 10 Ways to Enjoy a Caramel Apple That’s Not A Caramel Apple.
- Today.com featured my Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs recipe. Smokin’ Sweets! 5 Easy Grilled Dessert Recipes To Try This Summer.
- Buzz Feed featured my Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese with Arugula and Strawberry Hot Sauce recipe in 17 Spring Dinners You will Want to Make This Season.
- Buzz Feed featured my No Churn Caramel Chip Ice Cream in 15 Frozen Treats You Need To Make Before Summer Ends.
- Redbook featured my Chilled Watermelon Soup with Coconut Cream in 17 Delicious New Things To Do With Watermelon.
- Pure Wow featured my Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheddar Pancakes in 30 Fall Side Dishes That You Can Make in 30 Minutes Or Less.
- Buzz Feed featured my Fire Roasted Hatch Chili Hummus in 23 Types of Hummus Guaranteed To Blow Your Mind.
- Chowhound featured my Curry Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles in 6 Unique Ways To Use Your Waffle Iron.
- Brit + Co featured my Gluten Free Green Tea Matcha Chia Pudding in The Most Saved Matcha Recipes on Pinterest.
- Epicurious Community Table featured my Mango and Coconut Dessert Sushi recipe in 26 Mango Recipes to Welcome Summer.
- Buzz Feed featured my Cilantro Lemonade with Tequila in their 17 Delicious Tequila Drinks for Cinco De Mayo.
- Elle Quebec featured my Gluten Free Matcha Green Tea Banana Bread in 12 Recipes To Try Now.
- Wayfair featured my Gluten Free Lemon Bundt Cake in Cake Pan Recipes You Will Love.
Some Brands I have worked with include:
Kraft (Cheese and BBQ Sauces), Nestle (Butterfinger), Foster Farms, Bob’s Red Mill, Smart & Final Stores, Alaskan Seafood, Conagra (Hunt’s, RO*TEL, and Rosarita products), American Lamb Board, Cultivate California, McCormick (Zaitarain’s), Bertolli, Bumble Bee, Skippy Peanut Butter, Planter’s Nuts, So Delicious, SmashMallow, Anthony’s, Stubb’s BBQ, CA Walnuts, Wente Vineyards, The French Agriculture Board, La Victoria, T-Fal, Blue Bunny Ice Cream, Annie’s Organic, and many more.
1. Recipe Development
Recipe development is my main passion and area of focus. I love blending flavors to create unique and delicious gluten-free dishes. Call me a flavor-pairing geek, but it is what I do best :-). The benefit of recipe development is EVERGREEN CONTENT for food-related brands. Long-term working relationships are preferred, and rates can be negotiated.
If you have a gluten-free food product, I can develop a custom delicious recipe with your product. This includes a blog post of the recipe (fully optimized for the best SEO), high-quality photos of both the dish and your product, and social media promotion across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.
(**Please note that I work for compensation, and not for exposure and product exchanges.)
Video encourages engagement on posts and it is HOT on social media. I can create video for sponsored blog posts, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. (I can also produce a longer video for YouTube.)
Here are sample posts that incorporate video:
3. Brand Ambassador
I enjoy representing brands that authentically fit in my gluten-free niche. This can include a series of blog posts, social media posts, or photography. I am open to ideas.
4. Food Photography
Do you need professional photos of your food or product for social media? I would be happy to help. (website only, print not currently available.) My work has been featured on BuzzFeedFood, FoodGawker, Tastespotting, and Finding Vegan.
See examples of work I have done with brands on my portfolio.
5. Shareable Content/Social Media Promotion
Professional food photography means SHAREABLE content for you, the brand. My work earns high engagement on all of my social media channels. I have over 8 years of social media management experience, from my years in nonprofit fundraising to food blogging. I know what works and how to get your content shared across all of my social media channels.
You get high-quality content for your brand from a professional at a more economical cost than traditional media that you can repurpose for your social channels/website. I have a combined influence of 153,480 across my blog and social media. This means more eyes on your content at an affordable rate.
Media Kit and Pricing Available on Request
Have an idea that isn’t listed here? Let’s chat and see how I can help you. Contact me at [email protected]
Additional ways to get in touch: