Picture being told you can no longer eat gluten, most often the doctor hands you a brochure on gluten-free, and you walk out the door. For a newbie to gluten-free, being told you must change the way you eat is hard, and they receive little guidance.
When this happened to our family, we panicked! I vowed to make it easier for people to learn how to bake and cook gluten free for themselves and their families. My audience comes to Fearless Dining as a resource and loves easy gluten-free recipe ideas.
They know my recipes are kid-friendly and that these recipes will be easy to make. I help my readers find new and delicious ways to use gluten-free products in everyday cooking.
If you are looking to grow your brand or are looking for high-quality food photography or video, I would love to help bring your brand to the spotlight in front of my gluten-free audience.
*Ask me about a Quarterly package where I create one post per quarter. I offer discounts for long-term relationships!!
I am available to work with select brands that uphold the same core values – honesty, integrity, and delicious yummy food. Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
- Today.com featured my Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs recipe. Smokin’ Sweets! 5 Easy Grilled Dessert Recipes To Try This Summer.
- Buzz Feed featured my No Churn Caramel Chip Ice Cream in 15 Frozen Treats You Need To Make Before Summer Ends.
- Buzz Feed featured my Fire Roasted Hatch Chili Hummus in 23 Types of Hummus Guaranteed To Blow Your Mind.
- Brit + Co featured my Gluten Free Green Tea Matcha Chia Pudding in The Most Saved Matcha Recipes on Pinterest.
- Epicurious Community Table featured my Mango and Coconut Dessert Sushi recipe in 26 Mango Recipes to Welcome Summer.
- Buzz Feed featured my Cilantro Lemonade with Tequila in their 17 Delicious Tequila Drinks for Cinco De Mayo.
- Elle Quebec featured my Gluten Free Matcha Green Tea Banana Bread in 12 Recipes To Try Now.
- Wayfair featured my Gluten Free Lemon Bundt Cake in Cake Pan Recipes You Will Love.
- Country Living featured my Delicata Squash Fritters in 30 Ways to Prepare Delicata Squash.
- FeedFeed featured my Acorn Squash Soup on their FeedFeed blog.
- Delish featured my Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler in 14 Easy Blueberry Cobbler Recipes.
- Huffington Post featured my Frozen Peach Margaritas in Easy Margarita Recipes.
- Prevention Magazine featured my Overnight Oats recipe in 18 Super Overnight Oats Recipes.
What Brands Say About Working With Me:
“Working with Sandi, Fearless Dining, has been an absolute blast! Her ability to make the partnership – simple, straight forward, and effective has kept us coming back for future partnerships. She is a great liaison and has helped us spread the word of our product by creating unique recipes and amazing photos.” Franz Bakery“Working with and meeting Sandi was such a pleasureful experience! She exceeded expectations through visuals and descriptions to help bring awareness to Coastal Range Organics. Her healthy chicken meatballs recipes were elegantly displayed and superbly described and I can’t wait to try her recipes for myself. Sandi went over and above with her promotion of her blog post and social shares and I’d love to work with her again in the future!” Coastal Range Organics
Some Brands I work with include:
Idaho Potato Commission, Raley’s Grocery Stores, FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, Kraft (Cheese and BBQ Sauces), Foster Farms, Cacique, Bob’s Red Mill, Alaskan Seafood, Conagra (Hunt’s, RO*TEL, and Rosarita products), American Lamb Board, Cultivate California, McCormick (Zatarain’s), So Delicious, Anthony’s, CA Walnuts, Wente Vineyards, La Victoria, Albertson’s Grocery Stores, Oikos Yogurt, T-Fal, Rodelle Vanilla, Clover Sonoma, Herdez, Annie’s Organic, Franz Gluten Free Bakery, Milton’s Gluten Free, Coastal Range Organics, Noosa greek yogurt, Del Monte, 7Up, Arla Cream Cheese, and many more.
1. Recipe Development
Recipe development is my main passion and area of focus. I love blending flavors to create unique and delicious gluten-free dishes. Call me a flavor-pairing geek, but it is what I do best :-). The benefit of recipe development is EVERGREEN CONTENT for food-related brands. Long-term working relationships are preferred, and rates can be negotiated.
If you have a gluten-free food product, I can develop a custom delicious recipe with your product. This includes a blog post of the recipe (fully optimized for the best SEO), high-quality photos of the dish and your product, and social media promotion across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
(**Please note that I work for compensation and not for exposure and product exchanges.)
The video encourages engagement on posts, and it is HOT on social media. I can create 45 to 90-second videos for sponsored blog posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. (I can also produce longer video content on YouTube.)
Here are sample posts that incorporate video:
3. Brand Ambassador
I enjoy representing brands that authentically fit into my gluten-free niche. This can include a series of blog posts, social media posts, or photography. I am open to ideas.
4. Food Photography
Do you need professional photos of your food or product for social media? I would be happy to help. (website only, print not currently available.) My work has been featured on BuzzFeedFood, FoodGawker, Tastespotting, and Finding Vegan.
See examples of work I have done with brands in my portfolio.
5. Shareable Content/Social Media Promotion
Professional food photography means SHAREABLE content for you, the brand. My work earns high engagement on all of my social media channels. I have over eight years of social media management experience, from my years in nonprofit fundraising to food blogging. I know what works and how to get your content shared across all of my social media channels.
You get high-quality content for your brand from a professional at a more economical cost than traditional media that you can repurpose for your social channels/website. This means more eyes on your content at an affordable rate.
Media Kit Provided Upon Request
Have an idea that isn’t listed here? Let’s chat and see how I can help you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional ways to get in touch: