Would you like to work with me? Let’s collaborate!
Are you looking to grow your brand? I would love to help bring your brand to the spot light in front of my gluten free readership. I am available to work with select brands who uphold the same core values – honesty, integrity, and delicious yummy food. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected]
My work has been featured on:
- Better Homes and Gardens featured my Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cake recipe. 10 Ways to Enjoy a Caramel Apple That’s Not A Caramel Apple.
- Today.com featured my Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs recipe. Smokin’ Sweets! 5 Easy Grilled Dessert Recipes To Try This Summer.
- Buzz Feed featured my Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese with Arugula and Strawberry Hot Sauce recipe in 17 Spring Dinners You will Want to Make This Season.
- Buzz Feed featured my No Churn Caramel Chip Ice Cream in 15 Frozen Treats You Need To Make Before Summer Ends.
- Redbook featured my Chilled Watermelon Soup with Coconut Cream in 17 Delicious New Things To Do With Watermelon.
- Pure Wow featured my Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheddar Pancakes in 30 Fall Side Dishes That You Can Make in 30 Minutes Or Less.
- Buzz Feed featured my Fire Roasted Hatch Chili Hummus in 23 Types of Hummus Guaranteed To Blow Your Mind.
- Chowhound featured my Curry Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles in 6 Unique Ways To Use Your Waffle Iron.
- Brit + Co featured my Gluten Free Green Tea Matcha Chia Pudding in The Most Saved Matcha Recipes on Pinterest.
- Epicurious Community Table featured my Mango and Coconut Dessert Sushi recipe in 26 Mango Recipes to Welcome Summer.
Some Brands I have worked with include:
Kraft (Cheese and BBQ Sauces), Nestle (Butterfinger), Foster Farms, Bob’s Red Mill, Smart & Final Stores, Alaskan Seafood, Conagra (Hunt’s, RO*TEL, and Rosarita products), American Lamb Board, Cultivate California, McCormick (Zaitarain’s), Bertolli, Bumble Bee, Skippy Peanut Butter, Planter’s Nuts, So Delicious, SmashMallow, Anthony’s, Stubb’s BBQ, and many more.
1. Recipe Development.
Recipe development is my main passion and area of focus. I love blending flavors to create unique and delicious gluten free dishes. Call me a flavor-pairing geek, but it is what I do best :-). The benefit of recipe development is EVERGREEN CONTENT for food related brands. Long term working relationships are preferred, and rates can be negotiated.
If you have a gluten free food product, I can develop a custom delicious recipe with your product. This includes a blog post of the recipe (fully optimized for the best SEO), high quality photos of both the dish and your product, and social media promotion across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.
**Please note that I work for compensation, and not for exposure and product exchanges.
2. Brand Ambassador
I enjoy representing brands that authentically fit in my gluten free niche. This can include a series of blog posts, social media posts, or photography. I am open to ideas.
3. Food Photography
Do you need professional photos of your food or product? I would be happy to help. (website only, print not currently available.) My work has been featured on BuzzFeedFood, FoodGawker, Tastespotting, and Finding Vegan.
I have begun to include video as an option. I am still starting out, and I am looking to work with a couple of brands at a very discounted rate while I build my video portfolio on YouTube.
5. Social Media Promotion
Would you like your message promoted via my social media? I have high reach accounts that have excellent engagement with my readers. Follower stats are listed in my media kit.
Media Kit and Pricing Available on Request
Have an idea that isn’t listed here? Let’s chat and see how I can help you. Contact me at [email protected]
Additional ways to get in touch: