My homemade White Chocolate Ice Cream recipe is a dessert you will love to make all year long! This simple 3 ingredient no-machine ice cream takes white chocolate to a whole new level of dessert!
Table of Contents
(Thank you Royal Delights for sponsoring this post. Bring the luxury of restaurant desserts into your own home with Royal Delights Chocolate French Silk and White Chocolate Dessert Mix)
Raise your hands if you love ice cream all year long!! Our family loves to make homemade ice cream...it is the best way to get the exact flavors you enjoy most!
What flavors do you love? For us, it is chocolate...white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate. There is just something about chocolate that makes me happy.
I am so excited to tell you about a new dessert by Royal Delights Dessert Mixes. This dessert mix is perfect on its own, as a mousse-like chocolaty dessert, or you can use it in recipes like cakes, cream pies, or even a simple ice cream like this white chocolate raspberry ice cream!
Royal Delights new, chef-inspired, Chocolate French Silk and White Chocolate Dessert Mixes are a delicious and simple way to bring luxurious desserts to your own kitchen table.
If you love ice cream as much as we do, don't forget to check out my post on the Best Gluten Free Ice Creams.
Why this recipe is great:
This easy raspberry white chocolate no-churn ice cream recipe requires only 3 simple ingredients!! You can use any fresh fruit, or chocolate chips as mix-ins for this ice cream recipe.
No-churn ice cream is so easy to make. There is so little work! No pots, no cooking...just a blender and a freezer-safe container are all you need to make this easy homemade ice cream recipe.
Recipe step by step:
First, decide on what flavor of Royal Delights Dessert Mixes to use. I chose white chocolate because it goes so well with fresh raspberries!
Add the heavy cream, Royal Delight White Chocolate Dessert Mix, and fresh raspberries in a blender or Vitamix. Blend until the mixture is thick like whipped cream.
Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze! I did say this no machine ice cream is easy, right?
Add some more whole raspberries to the ice cream. When frozen, the raspberries add beautiful color to the ice cream scoops! Next, this easy homemade ice cream recipe is ready to freeze!!
Scoop the raspberry ice cream onto a gluten free cone, or a bowl. You can also make your own DIY gluten free waffle cones with this easy recipe.
More Delicious No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes:
- This No-Churn Earl Grey Ice Cream is really popular and has a delicious flavor.
- If you love lemon flavor, this Creamy Lemon Ice Cream is a winner.
- Kids love this Caramel Chocolate Chip Ice Cream because of its caramel flavors.
- No-Churn Bourbon Brown Sugar Ice Cream
No-Churn White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream
- 4 cups heavy cream * see note
- 2 packets Royal Delights White Chocolate Dessert Mix
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Add heavy cream, dessert mix and ¼ cup raspberries to a blender or Vitamix.
- Whip on high for 30 seconds until the cream is very thick.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container.
- Drop in ¼ cup fresh raspberries.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours until frozen.
- Please use heavy whipping cream. Do NOT use half and half.
- You can use any fresh berries you have on hand.
- This ice cream will keep in the freezer for up to 2 months. Put the ice cream into a freezer-safe air-tight container.
Nutritional information is an estimate provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the actual nutritional information with the products and brands you are using with your preferred nutritional calculator.
If you love the recipes you find on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free gluten free chocolate desserts e-cookbook!)
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.