This easy Grilled Pork Street Tacos recipe makes a delicious dinner your whole family will love. The flavorful pork tenderloin is seasoned to perfection. Enjoy a healthy dinner in under 30 minutes. Gluten free street tacos make a family-friendly dinner!
Table of Contents
(This post is sponsored by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all my own.)
Thank goodness for this easy street taco recipe. If you have busy weeknights, you will love how quickly these tacos can be made. They come together in under 30 minutes a reality. The hero of this easy meal is Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork. Their pre-seasoned pork loin filet cooks up beautifully on the grill.
If you love pork as much as we do, you will want to try all of my mouthwatering gluten free pork recipes!
This pork loin filet was marinated with lots of delicious applewood bacon. Look at all of that crispy bacon! I couldn't believe how much bacon was marinating with this pork loin filet.
Safeway is a great place to shop for Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork. Just look at the fresh meat counter! It comes in several delicious flavors.
How To Cook Pork Loin:
There are a few quick and easy ways to cook this pork loin filet. It is important to have a meat thermometer. The pork loin filet should have an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees F. Make sure you also check several parts of the tenderloin because one end may be thicker than the other.
- Grilled: We grilled our pork loin in about 20 minutes! There was a lot of bacon and we didn't want to lose any between the grill grates so I cooked it on a piece of foil. If you have a marinated flavor that doesn't have bacon, feel free to grill the meat directly on the grill.
- Sautéed: This Smithfield pork loin can be sautéed easily in a cast-iron skillet or another pan.
- Roasted: You can roast the pork loin in your oven and still have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes. Just roast at 425º F in a baking dish or a cast-iron skillet.
- Slow-Cooked: If you have a slow cooker, you can cook this tenderloin while you are at the office. Come home to a ready-made meal!
Place the sliced pork loin filet onto the tortillas. From here you can choose the toppings that your family will love. We used bagged broccoli slaw. Having greens ready helps get this dinner recipe on the table quickly.
My kids also love avocado, but you can use any toppings. If your kids love a more traditional taco, use tomatoes and salsa!
- Sour cream
What brands of corn tortillas are gluten free?
There are several brands of corn tortillas that are gluten free. I usually buy Mission brand, who makes both corn and gluten free flour tortillas, or Guerrero. I also like Siete, Rudi's, and Food For Life.
More Delicious Taco Recipes to Try:
Grilled Pork Street Tacos
- 1 package Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup lettuce mix
- 1 tablespoon chives
- ¼ cup mayonaise sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon paprika sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon chipotle or chili powder sauce
- 16 corn tortillas
- Remove the pork loin filet from the package and grill for 20 minutes until the internal temperature reads between 140 and 145 degrees.
- While the pork is grilling, prep your favorite taco fixings and arrange in bowls on the table.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Allow to sit for a few minutes so the flavors blend together.
- Remove the pork from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the pork thinly and place two slices on a corn tortilla. Add toppings and drizzle some sauce on top.
Nutritional information is an estimate provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the actual nutritional information with the products and brands you are using with your preferred nutritional calculator.
If you love the recipes you find on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free gluten free chocolate desserts e-cookbook!)