These Quick and Easy Grilled Pork Street Tacos are a delicious dinner your whole family will love. Are you ready for a healthy dinner in under 30 minutes?
(This post is sponsored by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all my own. As always, I appreciate your supporting the brands that help support the running this blog.)
School is back in session and our evenings have gone from summer relaxed to a mad scramble! One kid is coming while the other is going. It is so hard for us to have a sit-down family dinner during the week. Are your school nights like this?
Thank goodness for this easy street taco recipe. They come together really quickly making dinner in under 30 minutes a reality. The hero of this easy meal is Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork. Their pre-seasoned pork loin filet cooks up beautifully on the grill. There are several delicious flavors, like the Applewood Bacon Pork Loin Filet I used for this recipe.
This pork loin filet was marinated with lots of delicious applewood bacon. Look at all of that crispy bacon! I couldn’t believe how much bacon was marinating with this pork loin filet. If you love applewood bacon, this is a must try! You get real flavor, real fast with Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork.
(*Note your family will fight over who gets the crispy bacon bits when you take this pork loin filet off the grill so you are hereby warned!!)
Marinaded Pork Loin filet
Here is the Smithfield pork loin filet we bought. Safeway is a great place to shop for Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork. Just look in the fresh meat counter! Our local Safeway store had several flavors of this tenderloin including:
- Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet
- Smithfield Applewood Bacon Pork Loin Filet
- Smithfield Steakhouse Mushroom Pork Loin Filet
- Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Loin Filet
I wanted you to see what the packaging looks like so you recognize it in the stores :-). I will be trying each of their flavors after seeing how much my family loved this pork loin filet. It was moist and delicious!
How to cook pork loin filet
There are a few quick and easy ways to cook this pork loin filet. It is important to have a meat thermometer. Pork loin filet should have an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees. Make sure you also check several parts of the tenderloin because one end may be thicker than the other.
- Grilled: We grilled our pork loin filet in about 20 minutes! There was a lot of bacon and we didn’t want to lose any between the grill grates so I cooked it on a piece of foil. If you have a marinated flavor that doesn’t have bacon, feel free to grill the meat directly on the grill.
- Sautéed: This Smithfield pork loin filet can be sautéed easily in a cast iron skillet or another pan.
- Roasted: You can roast the pork loin filet in your oven and still have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes. Just roast at 425 in a baking dish or a cast iron skillet.
- Slow Cooked: If you have a slow cooker, you can cook this tenderloin while you are at the office. Come home to a ready made meal!
The first step in making gluten-free street tacos is to have corn tortillas. Double check to make sure the corn tortillas are gluten-free. They usually are, but it is always best to read the ingredients.
Place the sliced pork loin filet onto the tortillas. From here you can choose the toppings that your family will love. We used bagged broccoli slaw. Having greens ready helps get this dinner recipe on the table quickly. My kids also love avocado, but you can use any toppings. If your kids love a more traditional taco, use tomatoes and salsa!
Are you ready for something exciting?
Smithfield is challenging you to submit your tips on how you get dinner ready in 30 minutes or less using Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. Enter for a chance to win a grand prize, a trip to wine country! For more 30-minute meal preparation ideas, and to submit your original recipe for a chance to win lots of great prizes, head to www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com.
If you love taco, try this Healthy Taco Salad recipe from Wholesome Yum
- 1 package Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup lettuce mix
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/4 cup mayonaise, sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle or chili powder, sauce
- 16 corn tortillas
- Remove the pork loin filet from the package and grill for 20 minutes until the internal temperature reads between 140 and 145 degrees.
- While the pork is grilling, prep your favorite taco fixings and arrange in bowls on the table.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Allow to sit for a few minutes so the flavors blend together.
- Remove the pork from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the pork thinly and place two slices on a corn tortilla. Add toppings and drizzle some sauce on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: g
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 213 Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 144mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 2g Protein: 25g