These vegan gluten free yogurt granola tarts with grilled peaches combine all of our favorite breakfast flavors in one easy dish.
Does your family love yogurt for breakfast?”
Our family loves breakfast, pretty much all breakfasts…this is the one meal of the day my teens are not too picky about.
When Dream Yogurt contacted me to try their dairy free, vegan, plant-based yogurts, I was pretty excited. We try to avoid milk, and we really love Dream Almond Milk. (Not to mention my kids pretty much inhale their delicious ice cream!) Dream is so allergy aware and really goes out of their way to declare every potential allergen in their products so you can keep your family safe.
You can even contact them with specific questions because they make it so easy to get the information you need.
I couldn’t wait to try these yogurts made with coconut and almond milk. You will be surprised how thick and creamy these yogurts were. My kids couldn’t even tell these were dairy free! (*Please note that although I was compensated by Dream for this post, all creamy delicious opinions are my own!)
My experience all started with this “tasting” package that arrived in the mail. This box had a container of every flavor of Coconut and Almond Dream! There were even tasting spoons and paper bowls :-).
I can’t tell you how excited I was to create a fun new idea for breakfast. Lately, there have been a ton of frozen yogurt and smoothie recipes lately and it was important for me to create something different. I really hope your family enjoys this recipe because it is such a fun way to eat yogurt.
Here is a quick video to show you how easy this is to make for yourself.
How to grill peaches:
One of my favorite parts of this recipe was grilling the fresh peaches. Grilling fruit really brings out the natural sweetness in the peaches, which really adds to these tarts.
Grill the peaches on medium heat for 4 minutes each side, with the grill lid down. Make sure you use tongs to remove the peaches from the grill when they are done so you don’t burn your fingers.
Coconut and Almond Dream Yogurts come in lots of flavors, but I thought vanilla would work best with the honey flavors of the grilled white peaches.
How to make yogurt granola tarts:
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats, (*make sure they are certified gluten free!)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, I prefer grade B
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Mix well.
- Fill tart pans half way and then press to flatten up the sides.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes. While these are baking, preheat the grill on medium heat.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Grill peach halves on the grill for 4-5 minutes each side. (Make sure the grill lid is closed.)
- Add a scoop of yogurt to the granola tart crust.
- Top with a grilled peach half and drizzle with honey.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 575 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 381mg Carbohydrates: 79g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 46g Protein: 12g
More Yummy Tart Recipes To Try!