You are going to love this simple vegan creamsicle smoothie. Fresh oranges and creamy vanilla combine to make a smoothie worthy of not only drinking, but you can make popsicles out of this too!
Kids will love this easy smoothie recipe. Add protein powder for an extra boost of nutrition! If you love smoothies as much as we do, check out all of my delicious gluten free smoothie recipes.
This delicious vegan orange creamsicle smoothie has only 4 ingredients, and it is ready in just a few minutes!
You will LOVE how easy this vegan smoothie is to make. You only need 4 simple ingredients. We have lots of fresh oranges in our fruit bowl right now.
We like to buy oranges year-round because they are packed full of vitamin C. They are the perfect cold buster! Add in delicious vanilla, honey, and almond milk for a creamsicle treat. (*You can use regular milk or coconut milk for this recipe too. If you use regular milk, add 1 teaspoon of extra honey.)
Add all of the ingredients to your blender and blend on high speed until thick and creamy. For a protein boost, you will want to try this Collagen Protein, it is flavorless and adds a nice creaminess to this smoothie recipe.
- Coconut or almond milk
- Optional collagen protein powder
If you love smoothies as much as we do, here are some more of my kids’ favorite smoothie recipes:
How to make this vegan creamsicle smoothie recipe:
- 4 small oranges, peeled
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add the oranges, vanilla, honey, and almond milk to the Nutribullet.
- Snap the lid on and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add ice and blend on crush setting.
There are affiliate links in my posts. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge, Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 2.03 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
- Vitamix 5300 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black (Certified Refurbished)
- Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (BL610), Black
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 5mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 25g Protein: 2g