Get ready for the holidays with these crazy easy gluten free gingerbread cheesecake bars!
Keep reading and watch the video tutorial I made so you can watch and bake along with me!! Making this cheesecake bars recipe is so easy!
It has been ages since I have made gluten free cheesecake bars! You will remember the gluten free brownie cheesecake bars with Butterfinger that I did last year. Those are still a family favorite!! Another favorite are these mini gluten free peanut butter chocolate cheesecakes!
Today I am in the mood for gingerbread!! This is one of Mr. Fearless Dining’s favorites and I want to spoil him a little bit :-).
Instead of making the whole gluten free cheesecake gluten free, I decided to just layer the different cheesecake flavors. It certainly makes these gluten free cheesecake bars pretty!!
If you don’t feel like bars, I get it! Cheesecake can be hard to cut nicely into bars! My edges are certainly not perfect as you can see below!!
But then again, who cares when the cheesecake bars taste this good?? These gluten free cheesecake bars are creamy and soft, with just the right blend of gingerbread and plain cheesecake.
Do you have recipes for the holidays that have become family traditions? I would love to hear what some of your favorite gluten free holiday recipes are! We are always trying to learn how to make new recipes!
The secret to this gingerbread cheesecake are the gingerbread spices. These handy spices make everything yummy! Toss it into oatmeal or your favorite cookie recipe for a new twist!
Variations and Substitutions for Gluten Free Cheesecake
There are so many ways to vary these gluten free cheesecake bars!
- Instead of gingerbread, swirl some cranberry sauce for a beautiful bright swirl in your gluten free cheesecake.
- Feel free to make a whole cheesecake in a springform pan!
- Try using gluten free gingersnaps instead of gluten free graham crackers for the crust
- Add a chocolate drizzle!
What can you use to make a gluten free crust?
There are several gluten free graham crackers on the market that make a delicious crust for this cheesecake. I used Schar Honeygrams, but I also like:
- Pamela’s Honeygrams
- Schar Honeygrams
- Gluten free oreo type cookies
I made a video to show you how easy these gluten free holiday cheesecake bars are to make!
Definitely, let me know if you have any questions…some of the angles are a bit off. I am learning how to use my iPhone to do the overhead shots, but the video size reset. This means you only get the side angle shots made into this video :-(.
Making a video is such a learning process. I hope to keep perfecting this because I do believe video helps teach people how easy gluten free baking can be.
More Gluten Free Holiday Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Eggnog Skinny Cheesecakes
- Gluten Free Ginger Cookies
- Gluten Free Eggnog Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Linzer Cookies
(*Please note there are affiliate links in this post. Ordering from my affiliate link will not change the price you pay for products at Amazon. It just sends a tiny commission to Fearless Dining to help offset site costs. I really appreciate your support.)
Tools You need to make this gluten free cheesecake bars recipe:
- A Kitchen Aid mixer, or electric mixer to whip up the cream cheese and liquid ingredients.
- Non-slip mixing bowls so the bowls don’t slide around your counter when you mix ingredients.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour blend
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free graham crackers, for crust
- 4 tablespoons butter, for crust
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Spray coconut oil in an 8x8 pan
- In a mixer, add room temperature cream cheese, eggs, gluten free flour, and condensed milk. Mix on medium speed until creamy.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture into a separate bowl. Add the spices and molasses and mix.
- Put gluten free graham crackers in a plastic bag. Seal the bag and use a rolling pin to crush the crackers into crumbs.
- Pour the gluten free graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and add melted butter. Mix well.
- Add the crumb mixture to the 8x8 baking dish.
- Pour the plain cheesecake mixture over the crumb mixture. Spread it out to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Next, pour on the gingerbread cheesecake layer. Spread to coat the plain cheesecake mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool, then slice carefully.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 407 Saturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 121mg Sodium: 286mg Carbohydrates: 33g Sugar: 29g Protein: 8g
More Yummy Gluten Free Holiday Desserts to Try!