If you love chocolate and peanut butter together, this new gluten free peanut butter chocolate cheesecake recipe is for you!!
Do you like to shop at Target?
I hate to admit it, but I love Target. I always find something fun in the kitchen department. This week I found these super cute mini springform pans for only $11.99 (for all three!)
What better way to use them than these mini gluten free peanut butter chocolate cheesecakes?
Peanut butter and chocolate were just made to go together, drizzle hot fudge on top and these will be hard to resist. In fact, any cheesecake is hard to resist. That is why I am so excited to share this creamy peanut butter gluten free cheesecake recipe with you. It is melt in your mouth AMAZING!
Aren’t these little mini springform pans cute?
What I like best about the size is that it helps us control our portions a lot better.
Put a full cheesecake in front of me and I have a hard time stopping at one slice. With these mini cheesecakes, I can split one with my husband.
That is it. I don’t see the other ones…out of sight, out of mind; right?
They are so small, but they are built the same way a regular sized springform pan is. If I had to judge how these compare the sizes to a regular cheesecake, I would say these three mini springform pans equal 1/2 of a full cheesecake recipe. You can also make this recipe in a baking dish and cut these up to make peanut butter chocolate cheesecake bars!
This gluten free cheesecake recipe is easy and versatile. I love the chocolate crust with the creamy peanut butter.
Greek Cream Cheese:
For this cheesecake recipe, I used a Greek cream cheese. It is a high protein cream cheese that I love to use. (*If you only have regular cream cheese, that is fine too!) The creaminess of the cheesecake is balanced out by the chocolate almond crust.
These cheesecakes are pretty healthy considering they are coated in chocolate fudge :-).
How to make peanut butter cheesecake:
Mix up the crust.
Spray the springform pans with coconut oil then divide the crust into the three pans. Press the crust down in each pan.
In a mixer, add the wet ingredients and mix well.
Pour the cheesecake batter over the crust in each pan. Put the pans in a shallow baking pan with water. This will help prevent cracks. Bake.
Bake, chill, and eat :-). I bet you can’t resist these peanut butter cheesecakes for long!
Check out all of my gluten free dessert recipes on Fearless Dining!
Tools You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Mini Springform Pans: I found a set of inexpensive springform pans, just in case you don’t see them at Target.
- Electric mixer: My favorite, easy to use mixer and it comes with three attachments so you can use it for everything.
- For Crust:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten free flour blend, (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1/2 teaspoon.)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- For Cheesecake:
- 1 package Greek cream cheese, softened (*you can use regular as well if you can't find this), 8 ounces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, I used Skippy Natural because it is really creamy and easy to mix in
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour blend
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add all crust ingredients and mix well.
- Spray coconut oil in the springform pans and then divide the crust mixture between the three min pans.
- Use a spoon to press the crust down flat in each pan.
- In a mixer, add all cheesecake ingredients and mix on low.
- Gradually increase the speed to medium and allow to mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter over each crust.
- Fill a large shallow baking dish with 1 inch of water.
- Put the springform pans into the water.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until done.
- Remove from the oven carefully so the hot water doesn't spill and burn you.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 40 minutes, then transfer to a refrigerator for 2 hours to finish cooling.
- *Optional, drizzle hot fudge on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 695 Saturated Fat: 23g Cholesterol: 170mg Sodium: 684mg Carbohydrates: 49g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 37g Protein: 22g
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
If you love cheesecake, this Gluten Free Hawaiian Purple Sweet Potato Cheesecakes are so creamy good!
If you love peanut butter, try these incredible Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls.
More Chocolate Goodness!!