These delicious gluten free Cheesecake Brownie Bars are so hard to resist. Chocolaty moist brownie topped with creamy cheesecake, candy, and fudge.
I am in love with BUTTERFINGER candy bars. They are not only gluten free, but they are so fun to bake with.
Because of our busy schedule this week, I had to make this recipe over three days. I shopped the first day, baked the gluten free brownie the second day, then finished it off with the cheesecake part the third day. In doing this, it meant tempting candy would be laying around my house longer than usual. I used BUTTERFINGER’s Easter eggs for this recipe, but regular BUTTERFINGER will work too!
I didn’t realize how hard it would be for my husband and kids to resist the temptation of eating the candy. Next came a big “Do Not Eat Until I Say When” sign on the bags of candy. You may be laughing that I need to do this, but if I don’t put a sign on the sweets, it will vanish quickly!
Once you try this EASY gluten free brownie cheesecake recipe, you will want to make it again and again.
BUTTERFINGER is safe for those who are gluten free, making it a great candy bar for not only baking, but for holiday treats for the kids. Hello BUTTERFINGER cheesecake and all sorts of desserts.
You may have noticed that I have created several recipes with candy over the past few months. BUTTERFINGER is one of my very favorite gluten free candies. Not only is it good on its own, but it adds a crispy flavor to my baking as well. Check out this Gluten Free Baby Ruth Pumpkin Bundt Cake or these Gluten Free Butterfinger Pumpkin Cupcakes!
BUTTERFINGER is made out of peanuts and peanut butter, which is mixed with sugar candy to make its unusual texture. Next, it is dipped in chocolate! One of these days I want to try making my own!
This gluten free cheesecake brownie bar recipe is by far one of my favorites! These easy cheesecake bars are perfect for any Easter party or afterwards to use up that extra candy. (*One of my favorite dessert hacks is to use left over Easter candy or even Halloween candy in my recipes!)
Grab your ingredients :-).
How to make cheesecake brownie bars:
Chop up the BUTTERFINGER candy.
Make the brownie mix, put it in the bottom of the baking pan, and bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Blend together the creamy cheesecake ingredients and pour on top of the brownie.
Top with the chopped up candy and bake. Notice I put the baking pan into a larger pan with water in the bottom. This helps keep the cheesecake moist while baking so it doesn’t crack.
Here is a shot of the bars without the fudge so you can see all of the melted gooey chopped BUTTERFINGER Cup Eggs in the cheesecake. I love to slather hot fudge onto brownies, so if you love chocolate, try that :-).
(*This post was sponsored by BUTTERFINGER, but all delicious opinions are my own.)
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- My very favorite gluten free flour blend. It will make these brownies so good, I promise!
- This non-stick baking pan is just the right size to make these gluten free brownie bars.
Easy gluten free Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bar recipe.
- For the Brownie:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- For Cheesecake:
- 2 packages of cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash salt
- 3 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 6 BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs chopped
- *optional fudge sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil in a 7x7 baking dish.
- In a mixer, add all brownie wet ingredients and mix.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix on low speed.
- Pour brownie batter into the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, add all cheesecake ingredients (except for the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs) in a mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium speed until creamy.
- Remove the brownies from the oven.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Put the cheesecake pan into a larger pan.
- Fill the larger pan with 1 inch water.
- Bake for 25 minutes until done.
- Remove and allow to cool.
More Yummy Gluten Free Brownie Recipes to Try!