If you are a peanut butter fanatic, these gluten free triple chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies are for you!
Creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips will tempt you to eat more than one of these gluten free cookies!
Peanut butter, check.
Chocolate chips, check.
Crunchy Heath bits, check.
Ready, set, dive in!
IT IS GLUTEN FREE COOKIE TIME!
Do you have family members who can’t stay out of your peanut butter jar?
My husband and my son are the guilty ones in our house. Give them a spoon and a jar of peanut butter, and they are as happy as can be.
Just wait until they see all of the chips I loaded into these cookies. Not one kind of chocolate chips, but three different chips! I love adding chips of all kinds in recipes. Check out this No-Churn Caramel Chip Ice Cream or this Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough recipe.
Hopefully, these gluten free peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies will brighten their day!
We should name these gluten free peanut butter cookies “Peanut Butter Lovers” cookies. Everyone who loves peanut butter could relate :-).
I love adding rolled oats to my gluten free cookie recipes, but it is really important to ensure your oats are certified gluten free!! Technically, oats are gluten free, but you can run into a lot of cross-contamination of oats. Ensuring your brand is certified gluten free will prevent the possibility of glutening, and all of the miserable symptoms that go with it.
How to Make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
Mix up the dry ingredients.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. You can see how thick the wet ingredients are.
Use a cookie scoop to drop the cookies onto a baking sheet. Yummy cookie dough! All you have to do now is bake!
I used a cookie scoop to make sure these cookies were all the same size. Don’t forget to flatten the cookie dough balls slightly so they all bake in a uniform way!
If you are truly a peanut butter addict, give these Low Carb No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars a try from my friend at All Day I Dream About Food blog.
More Gluten Free Cookie Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Gluten Free Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Gluten Free Coffee Flour Cookies
- Gluten Free Ginger Cookies
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Gluten Free Peanut Buter Cookie Recipe:
- Certified gluten free oats. It is so important to make sure your oats are safe!
- Fine grind almond flour gives an extra protein boost.
- Authentic Foods Sorghum Flour is the best finely ground flour.
- Xanthan gum helps hold all of the ingredients together better.
Gluten free peanut butter lovers' cookies are made with peanut butter, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and Heath bits. Who can ask for more?
- 1 cup certified gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/3 cup Heath bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil on a cookie sheet to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add all wet ingredients and blend.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Add chips and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until done.
- Remove from the oven and put cookies onto a cooling rack to cool.
If you love cookies, try this recipe for Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips.
(*Note, I updated the photos in this old post from 1/5/15.)
More Yummy Gluten Free Cookies to Try!