You are not going to believe how easy this creamy no-bake gluten free cheesecake recipe is to make. Gluten free cinnamon graham crackers and creamy Nutella flavors all combine to make the perfect no-bake cheesecake ever!
If it is too hot to use your oven, or if you are just looking for a simple gluten free cheesecake recipe, this is the recipe you need to try next! If you love dessert as much as we do, you will want to check out all of my delicious gluten free dessert recipes!
Click for Table of Contents:
This incredible, mouthwatering cheesecake is the cake I made last night for my son's 18th birthday. I always feel bad for those with a summer birthday, especially if your birthday falls during a heatwave.
Who wants to use the oven when it is over 100 degrees? Luckily for him, I had this delicious gluten free no-bake cake recipe ready! I made it ahead then froze it. I set it out on the counter for about an hour to thaw it out.
I am so excited to share this recipe with you!! It is an adaptation of a Nutella cake recipe that is not gluten free, but it was one of my first introductions into gluten free no-bake desserts.
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping
- Gluten free graham crackers
What size springform pan?
You can make this recipe in a standard 10-inch springform pan, or if you love a tall slice of cheesecake, use a smaller 6 or 7-inch springform pan. The main difference will be the height of your cheesecake. I knew our family would want smaller pieces so I used the 10-inch pan.
The first step is to make the gluten free graham cracker crust. Grind up an entire box of gluten free graham crackers in a food processor. Pulse it so it doesn't make your cracker crumbs too fine.
For this recipe, I used Pamela's GF Cinnamon Graham Crackers. Add the melted butter and mix.
Dump the crumbs into a greased springform pan and press the crumbs down flat.
Add the Nutella and room temperature full fat cream cheese to a standing mixer. Mix on low speed and then increase the speed to medium.
Add the whipped cream into the standing mixer and whip until fluffy. I chose to use non-dairy whipped cream by TruWhip because it doesn't have corn syrup and other artificial ingredients. (They have two flavors, I used the purple container whip.)
Pour the Nutella cheesecake mixture into the springform pan and spread it out.
Lastly, add the whipped cream layer. Feel free to add chocolate chips, chocolate shavings, or chopped nuts to the top. Cover the springform pan in plastic wrap and freeze. You can thaw out the cake by placing it on the counter for an hour before you need it.
📋 Recipe FAQ:
Yes! I already use dairy-free whipped cream so to make this recipe 100% dairy-free, use non-dairy cream cheese and vegan butter or coconut oil.
I used Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips. They are free of the top 8 allergens.
You can use any gluten free graham crackers to make your crust. I used Pamela's brand cinnamon graham crackers. The cinnamon flavor complements the chocolate and hazelnut flavors.
Yes! I have used gluten free vanilla wafers and gluten free oreo style cookies for my crusts.
Yes, you can definitely use homemade whipped cream. Note that the whipped topping is sweetened so you will need to add some sweetener to your homemade whipped cream.
You can easily swap and use Cool Whip.
If you love Nutella as much as we do, try it in these Gluten Free Nutella Linzer Cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces Nutella
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups whipped cream (See note)
- 3 cups additional whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or chips
- Place the graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Pour the crumb mixture into a greased springform pan and press to flatten along the bottom.
- Add Nutella and cream cheese to a standing mixer. Whip until mixed.
- Next, add the 3 cups of whipped cream. Mix until fluffy.
- Pour the Nutella mixture onto the crust in the springform pan and spread to cover the bottom.
- Optional, add additional whipped cream on top of the Nutella mixture.
- Optional, sprinkle chocolate chips or chocolate shavings on top.
- Cover the springform pan with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour.
1. To make this Nutella cheesecake dairy-free, use vegan butter, dairy-free cream cheese, and dairy-free whipped cream.
2. You can vary the crust. Try using gluten free Oreo style cookies or gluten free vanilla wafers.
3. I used TruWhip non-dairy sweetener. If you choose to use homemade whipped cream, you will need to add some sweetener to your whipped cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 6g
**If your gluten free flour blend doesn't include Xanthan Gum, please add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon! **Please note this nutrition information is calculated by a recipe plugin and is an estimate based on the ingredients used in this recipe.