If you love candied ginger, you will love it in this gluten free ginger white chocolate biscotti recipe! Crunchy with just the right amount of ginger makes this gluten free biscotti perfect to dunk in coffee or hot cocoa!
I am not sure what is wrong with me!
I love biscotti, buy gluten free biscotti from our favorite local coffee place all of the time, but I have never made my own biscotti.”
Has this happened to you? There is a food you love, but it just never occurs to you make it for yourself. Here I am kicking myself…there are so many flavor possibilities to now try!
These gluten free candied ginger white chocolate biscotti work so well in my coffee, I confess I indulged a bit too much on these.
Candied Ginger Makes This Gluten Free Biscotti Special!
(Yup, I am a sucker for dipping biscotti into coffee!)
The ginger flavors, paired with white chocolate, melted in my coffee turning it into something wonderful. Mr. Fearless Dining also had a few of these. Who knew we were so deprived all of these years?
If you are at all like us, I highly suggest you make a double batch because this recipe only makes 8 pieces total…and wow those don’t last very long!
And if you love candied ginger, check out this recipe for this Gluten Free Maple Ginger Butternut Squash Tart!
Steps to Make Gluten Free White Chocolate Biscotti:
I took several photos to show you how easy these biscotti are to make!
Mix up the wet and dry ingredients separately. Mix them together and add your mix-ins.
Flatten the dough and bake on parchment paper.
(Halfway through baking, cut the biscotti, flip each piece onto its side, and resume baking.)
Drizzle on white chocolate….this melts into your coffee and make it soooo good!
More Fun Gluten Free Holiday Recipes:
- Gluten Free Eggnog Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Pfeffernusse Cookies
- Eggnog Bread Pudding
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Tools You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Baking sheet. This is the best way to bake these because there is lots of room to spread the biscotti out so they cook inside.
- Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour Blend. My go-to flour blend when I am baking. It just works with no grit or aftertaste.
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped candied ginger
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, for mixing into batter
- 1/4 cup optional white chocolate chips, to melt for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend. (If your gluten free flour blend doesn't contain xanthan gum, add 1/2 teaspoon.)
- In a smaller bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Add ginger and chips and mix well.
- Put the dough onto parchment paper and press to an oval about 1 inch thickness.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven. Cut the slices and turn each onto its side. Bake another 10-15 minutes until the biscotti are hard.
- *optional, drizzle melted white chocolate on top.
There are affiliate links in my posts. This doesn't change the cost you pay for an item, it just means a tiny commission comes to Fearless Dining to help offset the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 225 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 41mg Sodium: 145mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 19g Protein: 3g
More Yummy Gluten Free Desserts to Go With Coffee!