If you love s’mores, these gluten free chocolate brownie s’mores tarts are just for you. Graham cracker crust with a brownie baked inside.
Top with marshmallows that get all melted in and you will LOVE this easy gluten free dessert recipe.
It seems like I am late for every foodie celebration…every year I seem to post my recipe for National S’mores Day the day after the big event. But this time I am just in time to get this delicious dessert recipe to you to try for Valentine’s Day!
I know the big day is coming in a couple of weeks, so you have plenty of time to get the ingredients you will need to make this. My lateness is because it takes me a long time to come up with something unique, then I must test it out a couple of times to make sure it is unforgettable.
My kids think recipe testing is just awful, to be forced to eat warm gooey chocolate s’mores recipes. Pure torture LOL!
They hope you like this gluten free s’mores brownie tart as much as they did!
I think this dessert is a success.
Dig into this gluten free s’mores brownie tart and let me know what you think!
The tart crust is made with gluten free graham crackers and almond meal. The moist and chocolaty middle is a fudge brownie…and the melted marshmallows on top make it complete. The almond meal crust helps add some protein, and balance out the sugars in this gluten free s’mores recipe.
I asked my daughter to help me do the photo shoot for this dessert in hopes of getting the perfect stretchy marshmallow shot.
She called in for reinforcements, (aka her brother and dad) and this is what happened:
Yup, my little traitors started eating as I was snapping my camera. I had to work really fast because these were getting devoured so quickly. If my family’s reaction is any testament, this is a tasty tart recipe to make :-). Wheat free and Celiac safe.
More Delicious Tart Recipes to Try:
- No Bake Fruit Tarts
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Tart with Vanilla Custard
- No Bake Fig Tarts
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Tart
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Tools You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Mini round tart pans. I love these and the bottoms are removable so your tarts pop out of the mold easily!
- Almond flour. My very favorite brand…and it hides some protein into this snack. Your kids will never know!
- Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs. These make it so easy to enjoy that graham cracker taste.
How to make gluten free tarts:
- For Crust:
- 1 cup gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- For Brownie:
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add all crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press crust dough into 4 tart pans (Mine were 4.75 inch tart pans)
- In a large bowl, add all brownie ingredients and mix well.
- Put brownie mixture into each tart pan on top of the crust.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until brownie is done.
- Put marshmallows on top of brownie tarts.
- Either use a kitchen torch to brown/melt marshmallows, or put in the oven on broil for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: tart
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 639 Saturated Fat: 22g Cholesterol: 74mg Sodium: 270mg Carbohydrates: 71g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 46g Protein: 9g
Here is my s’mores recipe from last year….S’mores Fondue!
Even More Yummy Dessert Ideas!