Do you need a quick and easy last-minute dessert recipe? This s’mores chocolate fondue is ready in just minutes.
Grab some fruit, cookies, cake, and any other dip worthy treats!
S’mores Fondue Inspiration
This quick and easy s’mores chocolate fondue is a popular treat for dessert. Several months ago we dined at a fun fondue restaurant in Sunnyvale, California called Rok Bistro, in addition to cooking on lava rocks, this restaurant has a very extensive fondue menu.
One fondue stood out on their menu, but it wasn’t available gluten free. Can you guess which one? If you have been reading my blog for a bit, you know I take these challenges personally and make every effort to develop a gluten free version of things I love.
Gluten free chocolate fondue is so easy to make at home, and it is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any party!”
S’mores fondue….doesn’t that just sound incredible??
What is a fondue loving girl to do?
I made my own version of this easy chocolate fondue with lots of gluten free graham crackers and marshmallows!
How to make a s’mores fondue:
This chocolate fondue recipe is so easy, my kids could make it. Just add all ingredients to a chocolate melting pot. The chocolate for this fondue is called chocolate melting wafers. Ghirardelli also makes a dark chocolate one.
Simmer over low heat until all ingredients are melted. (Sorry for the blurry picture, but I wanted to show you how it looks as the chocolate melts!)
Pour into a fondue pot. My favorite is this fondue pot by Nostalgia because it not only has excellent reviews, but it also has a wide range of heat settings. It is all stainless steel and is a lot cheaper than a lot of sets.
More Delicious Chocolate Desserts to Try:
- Creamy Dark Chocolate Custard
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Pops
- S’mores Dip
How to make a Gluten Free S’Mores Chocolate Fondue:
- 1 bag Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box gluten free graham crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Fruits, cookies, or any other things to dip into the s'mores
- In a medium saucepan, add chocolate, cream, butter and vanilla.
- Cook over low heat until all chocolate has melted.
- Stir often.
- Pour chocolate mixture into fondue pot.
- Turn up heat on fondue pot to medium.
- Add 5-8 large marshmallows.
- Allow marshmallows to melt.
- Add gluten free graham crackers on top.
- (Optional: Using a quick flame device, or chef's torch, quickly fire the top of the marshmallows to allow to get "cooked.")
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 318 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 53mg Sodium: 131mg Carbohydrates: 25g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 17g Protein: 3g