Do you need a quick and easy last minute dessert recipe? This s’mores chocolate fondue is ready in just minutes.
This quick and easy s’mores chocolate fondue is a popular treat for dessert. Several months ago we dined at a fun fondue restaurant in Sunnyvale, California called Rok Bistro, in addition to cooking on lava rocks, this restaurant has a very extensive fondue menu. One fondue stood out on their menu, but it wasn’t available gluten free.
Gluten free chocolate fondue is so easy to make at home, and it is perfect for Valentiene’s Day or any party!
S’mores fondue….doesn’t that just sound incredible??
What is a fondue loving girl to do?
I made my own version of this easy chocolate fondue with lots of gluten free graham crackers and marshmallows!
This chocolate fondue recipe is so easy, my kids could make it. Just add all ingredients to a chocolate melting pot. The chocolate for this fondue is my favorite Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
Simmer over low heat until all ingredients are melted.
Pour into a fondue pot. My favorite is this fondue pot by Nostalgia because it not only has excellent reviews, but it also has a wide range of heat settings. It is all stainless steel and is a lot cheaper than a lot of sets.
Click here to see all of the appetizer recipes on this blog.
(*Please note there are affiliate links in this post. Clicking an affiliate link will not change the price you pay, but it does allow a tiny commission to come to me to help offset the costs of running this blog. I truly appreciate your support!!)
- 1 bag Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box gluten free graham crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Fruits cookies, or any other things to dip into the s'mores
- In a medium saucepan, add chocolate, cream, butter and vanilla.
- Cook over low heat until all chocolate has melted.
- Stir often.
- Pour chocolate mixture into fondue pot.
- Turn up heat on fondue pot to medium.
- Add 5-8 large marshmallows.
- Allow marshmallows to melt.
- Add gluten free graham crackers on top.
Here is another chocolaty dessert idea:
More Yummy Gluten Free Desserts to Try!