If you love chocolate mint, especially with Andes Chocolate Mint candies, these gluten free chocolate crinkle cookies should go onto your must-try cookie list.
These cookies have the perfect blend of chocolate and mint
Have you seen the big chocolate crinkle cookies at your gluten free bakery?
Gluten free crinkle cookies are always so tempting with their sugary glaze. These gluten free cookies are soft, delicious, and they are bursting with chocolaty mint flavor.
I have wanted to make a gluten free chocolate crinkle cookie for a long time.
There is something about forming dough balls and rolling them in powdered sugar that makes these cookies more hands-on and fun. My big hesitation is I was afraid I wouldn’t have the self-control to eat just one. Do you have cookie recipes that you try not to make because you would eat them all?
Can you eat just one? Chocolate cookie recipes are definitely my favorite :-). (You can also try one of these gluten free cookie recipes!)
If you are a cookie-a-holic like me, then you may need to make a few different cookie recipes so you have a lot of cookies on hand :-). Try these Anyway You Like Them Pantry Cookies and these Gluten Free Funfetti Sugar Cookies.
You may laugh, but when your kids try to distract you so they can steal another cookie, you will know exactly what I mean :-).
Mix up the wet and dry ingredients. I love using Rodelle Vanilla Extract. This vanilla is made from high-quality Magadascar bourbon vanilla beans. The flavor really comes through in this cookie recipe.
Once you get your dough together, use a spoon to scoop out some dough. Roll the dough into balls and then roll in powdered sugar.
Press the dough balls flat to about 1/2 inch and then bake.
Here are even more yummy gluten free recipes to try out!
More Gluten Free Cookie Recipes To Try:
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free M&M Cookies
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Tools You Need To Make This Gluten Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Recipe:
- Cookie sheet. That is a given, these cookie sheets are so easy to clean…and really affordable.
- Almond flour. This is not only certified gluten free (no cross contamination!) but it is super fine. I love using this almond flour to add protein to my sweets.
- Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Flour Blend. Light and fluffy, this flour mix just rocks!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend, (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Andes Chocolate baking pieces
- powdered sugar for rolling the dough balls.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
- Add Andes Chocolate pieces and mix.
- Scoop a little dough and roll with your hands into a ball shape.
- Roll the ball in powdered sugar and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- When all of the dough is made into these balls, flatten them to 1/2 inch thickness with your hand.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove onto a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 141 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 55mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 11g Protein: 3g
Delicious Gluten Free Cookies To Make