These healthy baked gluten free chicken wings with healthy turmeric have only 4 simple ingredients. They are perfect for game day, a healthy snack, or as an appetizer. They have quickly become my kids favorite snack!
I love that this healthy gluten free chicken wings recipe is Paleo, Keto, Whole30, and Gluten Free...these anti-inflammatory chicken wings are perfect for anyone!
If you love chicken as much as we do, you will want to check out ALL of my delicious Gluten Free Chicken Recipes.
Click for Table of Contents:
This easy turmeric chicken wing recipe started out because I was experimenting with gluten free game day recipes. Chicken wings are always so popular when we have friends over to watch the Warriors play so I decided to have some fun :-).
Who knew turmeric could be so easy to use in recipes? Turmeric is a healthy anti-inflammatory powerhouse. It makes these wings bright yellow. You may consider baking these on parchment paper because the yellow turmeric stained my baking sheet yellow!
You are going to love how easy this 4 ingredient baked turmeric gluten free chicken wings recipe is to make"
I have accidentally finally found the chicken recipe that even my protein averse picky daughter will eat! These baked chicken drumettes bake up to be crispy on the outside, and juicy on the inside.
Hello, crispy skin! My kids didn't even hesitate at the bright yellow color! (They must be getting used to all of the turmeric recipes I have been making lately!)
If you have been reading for a while, you know how much of a picky my daughter is. She hates protein and would totally live on cheese and carbs if I let her. I didn't expect her to eat almost all of these wings in one sitting!
This paleo chicken wing recipe is definitely one of my new favorite ways to use turmeric. You will love how easy it is to cook with turmeric. Do you have a favorite turmeric recipe?
Put raw chicken on a greased baking pan. Sprinkle with salt, turmeric and olive oil. Bake. That is it. A chicken recipe can't get any easier than this.
How long do you bake chicken wings for?
Bake at 350F degrees for 20 minutes for chicken wings. You can use any type of chicken in this recipe...it isn't only for chicken wings!
Are chicken wings healthy?
In most cases, chicken wings are not healthy because they are fried. In my simple baked chicken wing recipe, I don't fry the chicken wings so they are so much healthier!!
More Delicious Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes to Try:
- Love nachos but want a healthier version? These Crispy Sweet Potato Nachos are great for a party.
- These gluten free meatballs cook really quickly. Give this Instant Pot BBQ Turkey Meatballs recipe a try!
- More yummy wings! Sticky Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
- You can also use an air fryer to make gluten free appetizers. Air Fryer Gluten Free Ground Chicken Meatballs are so easy to make.
- A baking pan with edges. This will prevent chicken grease from spilling to the bottom of your oven.
- If you are trying to go lighter with the olive oil, this mister is a great way to lightly coat your chicken.
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cooking oil on in a baking dish.
- Lay out the chicken. Sprinkle with salt, turmeric, then drizzle olive oil on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is crispy on the outside. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 9g
Please note this nutrition information is calculated by a recipe plugin and is an estimate based on the ingredients used in this recipe.