This cucumber gazpacho is topped with a mango habanero salsa. This soup is a chilled soup and it is perfect for those hot summer days. Flavored with cilantro, this cucumber gazpacho recipe makes a great soup to try.
Click for Table of Contents:
I don't know about you, but it has been so hot this summer here in the Bay Area. Many houses don't have air conditioning (thank you global warming) and the thought of using an oven or stove is unbearable.
If you haven't tried a cold soup yet...what are you waiting for? You can blend flavors in cold soup just as easily as you can in hot soup!
(*This post was sponsored by La Victoria. All opinions are my own.)
This fun chilled soup recipe is refreshing and light...and the LA VICTORIA® mango habanero salsa adds a delicious hint of spice.
All you need to make this gazpacho is a Vitamix or blender. The high speed of the blender and chunks of fresh avocado helps make this soup recipe creamy and delicious.
It just doesn't get any easier than this to combine the flavors. This soup is gluten free, vegan, and paleo so it is perfect for most diets. Even better, it is ready in just 5 minutes! You can't beat that for a quick and easy soup recipe.
Add all of the ingredients, except the salsa to your Vitamix. This is all you need to make this soup. Easy, right? Put everything in and blend for 20 seconds.
What kind of cucumbers are best?
It really doesn't matter what kind of cucumber you use for this cold soup. I personally prefer Persian cucumbers because their seeds are soft and tiny, but regular cucumbers work just as well.
Is this soup served chunky or smooth?
You can serve this soup with small chunks, or smooth and creamy. If you like your soup a little chunkier, blend for less time. For those who prefer their soup silky smooth, you can blend for a longer time.
Put all of the ingredients into the blender and mix on high speed for 10 seconds, then pulse for 10 seconds depending on how smooth or chunky you want your soup to turn out.
If you are new to cold soups, or if you want to try another cold soup, here are some of my favorites:
- This delicious Pineapple Gazpacho is a fabulous summery cold soup that is popular with everyone.
- My Heirloom Gazpacho has a slight kick from shishito peppers.
- Kids love this Chilled Watermelon Soup recipe!
- If you love shishito peppers, this delicious Shishito Pepper Cold Soup recipe is going to become your favorite!
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled
- 1 large avocado or two small avocados
- 1/4 onion
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- La Victoria Mango Habanero Salsa
- Put all of the ingredients except the salsa into a Vitamix or blender.
- Puree until this is thick and smooth.
- Serve chilled with mango habanero salsa on top.
1. I like to use Persian cucumbers in this recipe because their seeds are small and soft but you can use any type of cucumber.
There are affiliate links in my posts. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 7gSugar: 11gProtein: 3g
Please note this nutrition information is calculated by a recipe plugin and is an estimate based on the ingredients used in this recipe.