If you love Almond Joy candy bars, this gluten free chocolate almond joy cookies recipe will become your favorite.
Moist chewy coconut on top of a chocolate brownie…one bite and you will be hooked! Browse dozens of delicious gluten free cookie recipes on the blog and enjoy!
(*This post is sponsored by Immaculate Baking Company, but all delicious sweet opinions are my own.)
They are not only are these almond joy cookies gluten free, but they are also dairy-free. The hero of this dessert is the Immaculate Baking Double Chocolate Cookie Mix. This gluten free cookie mix is easy to use, it mixes up super fast, and it can be used by itself for cookies, or as a part of a fabulous dessert recipe!
Have you seen Immaculate Baking Company mixes in your grocery store? (And if they are close-by, go grab a few boxes because there are so many fun varieties to try!!)
*Note that not all Immaculate Baking Mixes are gluten free. The good news is the mixes that are gluten free are made in a dedicated gluten free facility, so you can be assured these baking mixes are both safe and delicious!
Check out that gooey coconut filled almond joy coconut topping. It blends so well with Immaculate Baking’s Gluten Free Double Chocolate Cookie Mix.
Gluten Free and Dairy-Free Dessert!
Can you believe this delicious dessert is dairy-free? I was lucky enough to find coconut condensed milk in my local market. Almond joy cookies sweetened by condensed milk give that gooey coconut texture you love in the candy bar!
This recipe for almond joy cookies is so easy to make. All you need is Immaculate Baking Company’s Double Chocolate Cookie Mix ingredients, unsweetened shredded coconut, shredded almonds, and coconut condensed milk.
This cookie bar recipe is really hard to resist! I dare you to eat just one cookie bar!
More Delicious Gluten Free Cookies to Try:
How to make gluten free almond joy bars:
- 1 box Immaculate Double Chocolate Baking Mix, Make according to directions
- 1 can condensed coconut milk
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup slivered toasted almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the cookie mix according to package directions.
- In a medium sized bowl, add coconut, almond, and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Add cookie dough to the bottom. Spread to cover the whole bottom and press down. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Spread the coconut mixture on top.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Slice and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 404 Saturated Fat: 11g Sodium: 232mg Carbohydrates: 52g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 39g Protein: 7g