If you love soft cookies, these gluten free cranberry cookies with white chocolate will become your new favorite cookie recipe! One bite of these craisin cookies and you will be hooked!
While you are visiting, you may like one of these delicious gluten free cookie recipes too!
We are finally in my favorite time of year. The leaves are turning colors, the air is cooler, and cranberries are back! I love using these tart little berries in my baking.
This time around I did use dried cranberries because I didn’t want my cookies to get soggy from the cranberry juice.”
I promise you these gluten free cranberry macadamia white chocolate chip cookies are worth it!
These cookies are soft and full of flavor. They are also healthy….as long as you don’t overdo the chocolate chips :-).
Macadamia Nuts in Cookies
Macadamia nuts add a tropical crunch to these cookies. I know macadamia nuts can get expensive, so here are some good substitutes:
- Almond Slivers
Fresh Cranberries vs Dried Cranberries
As I mentioned earlier, you will want to use dried cranberries in this recipe. Fresh cranberries will make the cookies turn out too soggy to hold together.
Did you know these cranberry cookies are full of healthy antioxidants?”
They have more antioxidants than nearly every fruit and vegetable out there! Since they are only available fresh a few months per year, dried cranberries give you the benefit of cranberries all year long. These cookies have become one of my family’s favorite cranberry recipes.
These cookies are light and fluffy!
More Gluten Free Cookie Recipes to Try:
If you had these cookies in your kitchen, you would take a bite too :-). If you love white chocolate recipes, give this White Chocolate Mocha Mousse, or this Gluten Free White Chocolate Candied Ginger Biscotti recipe a try.
You will love how simple these cookies are to make and I created a short video that shows all of the steps. This is how I set up my photoshoot.
So far I have been using my iphone to make videos because I am still figuring out how to deal with the focus when I use my DLSR. I do love this easy to use iphone tripod. It was only $7.99 and is very sturdy!
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Cookie scoop. This is something I used to laugh at…until I tried one. These make your cookies all the same shape, thickness, and size!
- My very favorite gluten free flour blend makes these cookies soft and delicious.
- Almond flour adds protein and helps make these healthier.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients. Whisk to blend.
- In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients. Whisk to blend.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Add mix-ins.
- Mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes until done
- Remove from the oven and put cookies onto a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 52mg Sodium: 130mg Carbohydrates: 26g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g