If you love soft cookies, these gluten free cranberry macadamia nut white chocolate chip cookies will become your new favorite cookie recipe!
We are finally in my favorite time of year. The leaves are turning colors, the air is cooler, and cranberries are back! I love using these tart little berries in my baking. This time around I did use dried cranberries because I didn’t want my cookies wouldn’t get soggy from the cranberry juice.
I promise you these gluten free cranberry macadamia white chocolate chip cookies are worth it!
These cookies are soft and full of flavor. They are also healthy….as long as you don’t over do the chocolate chips :-).
Macadamia nuts add a tropical crunch to these cookies. I know macadamia nuts can get expensive, so feel free to substitute pecans.
Did you know these cranberry cookies are full of healthy antioxidants? They have more antioxidants than nearly every fruit and vegetable out there! Since they are only available fresh a few months per year, dried cranberries give you the benefit of cranberries all year long. These cookies have become one of my family’s favorite cranberry recipes.
These cookies are light and fluffy!
If you had these cookies in your kitchen, you would take a bite too :-). If you love white chocolate recipes, give this White Chocolate Mocha Mousse, or this Gluten Free White Chocolate Candied Ginger Biscotti recipe a try.
You will love how simple these cookies are to make and I created a short video that shows all of the steps. This is how I set up my photo shoot.
So far I have been using my iphone to make videos because I am still figuring out how to deal with the focus when I use my DLSR. I do love this easy to use iphone tripod. It was only $7.99 and is very sturdy!
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- Cookie scoop. This is something I used to laugh at…until I tried one. These make your cookies all the same shape, thickness, and size!
- My very favorite gluten free flour blend makes these cookies soft and delicious.
- Almond flour adds protein and helps make these healthier.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients. Whisk to blend.
- In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients. Whisk to blend.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Add mix-ins.
- Mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes until done
- Remove from the oven and put cookies onto a cooling rack.
More Yummy Gluten Free Cookie Recipes To Try!