These delicious gluten free blondies are moist and delicious…and perfect with ice cream.
Have you ever tried a blondie brownie?
I saw a recipe recently for an Applebee’s copycat recipe, and I have not been able to get it out of my mind.
My sweet tooth was screaming for these blondies, and I knew I HAD to make a gluten free version. As I dug into the copycat recipe, I noticed a common theme. Flour and a ton of sugar. Substituting a gluten free flour for a regular flour was easy, and I added almond flour for some added protein. Can you believe I was able to reduce the amount of sugar by over a half a cup and switched the sugar out for a lower glycemic coconut sugar??
This copycat recipe has it all. I hope you love these gluten free blond brownies as much as my family did.
By the time I was finished changing this recipe, my gluten free version was very different from this original. My family will be the first to say that the final result was pretty incredible. This blond brownie is moist, chewy, and has just the right amount of sweetness.
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- This gluten free flour blend makes these blondies so good.
- My favorite almond flour adds protein and moistness to these brownies.
Yummy gluten free blondies with peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 baking tin with coconut oil (or oil of your choice.)
- Blend all dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to blend.
- Blend all wet ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, add in chips and blend well.
- Spread onto into pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until done.
- Cut when cool.
More Yummy Brownie Recipes!
Love brownies? Here is a recipe for a gluten free brownie that holds its shape well enough to shape with a cookie cutter!