These monster-sized gluten free M&M cookies are so big, one will fill you up unless you are cookie crazy like my kids :-). If you love M&Ms these gluten free cookies are for you.
Every treat tastes better when it is super-sized. Big portions are all the rage in our house right now. Why eat two little cookies when you can have one gigantic cookie?
While you are enjoying these gluten free cookies, come on over to check out my new Fearless Dining YouTube gluten free instructional video cooking channel!! I made these cookies in an easy to follow, step by step video just for you.
Bonus, you won’t have to worry about the sugar as much. These cookies are full of high protein almond flour to balance out the sugar :-). More yummy cookies with almond flour to add protein include: Gluten Free Slivered Almond Peanut Butter Chip Cookies and these Grain Free Almond Linzer Cookies.
I hope you love this gluten free M&M cookie recipe as much as my family did. The cookie dough is really easy to make, if you don’t have M&Ms, you can use this batter to make gluten free chocolate chip cookies instead.
These also are perfect for a cookie exchange party, or any fun occasion. Here are even more delicious gluten free cookie recipes to try!
Creating a video will help me show you how easy gluten free baking can be. I really love the idea of being able to show you how to make my recipes. Right now there are only 4 videos on my channel, but my goal is to add an instructional video each week. You can even subscribe so you get notified when I post new videos!
Are there any recipes on my blog that you would like to see a video of to make it easier to follow along? Drop me a comment or note and let me know.
- Gluten Free Hawaiian Shortbread Cookies
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter M&M Cookie Bars
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- A giant cookie scoop. I actually use an ice cream scoop for this cookie recipe because it makes sure your dough balls are BIG!
- Non-stick cookie sheets, or using parchment paper will keep your cookies from sticking.
- 1 1/4 cup Pamela's Baking Mix, (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup M&M's
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a smaller bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Add chocolate chips to the dry ingredients, then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop large round dough balls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes until done.
- Remove cookies from cooking sheet onto a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 273 Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 30mg Carbohydrates: 45g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 31g Protein: 5g
9 More Delicious Gluten Free Cookie Options To Try!