Get ready for a deliciously super moist banana bread with cranberries. This gluten free cranberry nut bread is perfect for fall.
Loaded with sweet bananas and fresh cranberries, this gluten free cranberry banana bread will quickly become your family’s favorite breakfast bread.
Fall is in full swing and I finally found fresh cranberries at the market. I LOVE the tartness of fresh cranberries. It adds all sorts of flavor to gluten free baked goods like these Gluten Free Cranberry Muffins and these Gluten Free Cranberry Shortbread Bars.
This cranberry banana nut bread is not only gluten free, but it is dairy free too! It makes a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving morning breakfast, or serve this gluten free cranberry banana bread anytime!
Using over-ripe bananas helps me keep the sugar content down a bit in this sweet gluten free cranberry banana bread recipe. Bananas are nutrient dense and help even out the tartness of the cranberries. If you don’t have over-ripe bananas, here are some easy ways to ripen your bananas quickly:
Tips to Ripen Bananas
- Place your bananas (with the peels on!) on a baking sheet and bake at 225 for 20 minutes. The low-temperature heat will also help to caramelize the bananas adding to their sweet flavor.
- If you aren’t in a hurry, you can put your bananas in a brown paper bag and let them sit on the counter. (Don’t forget to close the bag!)
Are you ready to see how easy this moist gluten free dairy free banana bread with cranberries is to make? Grab your ingredients:
Shopping List for Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread:
- gluten free flour blend
- almond flour
- fresh cranberries
- flaxseed meal
- sugar, brown sugar, or coconut sugar
- coconut oil
- almond milk or flaxseed milk
The first step it to add the dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk to blend. Do the same in a smaller bowl for the wet ingredients.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and add fresh cranberries. Mix gently.
Your batter will look like this when it is mixed.
Pour the batter into a greased bread loaf tin. Bake at 350F degrees for 30-35 minutes.
How do you know when the banana bread is done baking?
To check to see if the gluten free banana cranberry bread is done baking, insert a toothpick in the middle of the bread. If the toothpick comes out smoothly, it is done. If there is any batter or crumbs on the toothpick, bake an additional 10 minutes.
Can you use dried cranberries if you don’t have fresh cranberries?
You can definitely use dried cranberries, but they may not give the same tart juiciness of fresh cranberries.
More Delicious Variations of Gluten Free Banana Bread:
- Gluten Free Cranberry Chocolate Chip Bread
- Gluten Free Matcha Green Tea Banana Bread
- Gluten Free Black Sesame Banana Bread
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Cranberry Banana Bread:
- I used this gluten free flour blend, others should work…make sure they contain Xanthan Gum. If your blend doesn’t, add 1 teaspoon.
- Bread loaf pans help shape your bread.
How to make this gluten free cranberry banana bread recipe:
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar, coconut or brown sugar is fine too
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add the fresh cranberries and walnuts.
- Mix together and pour the batter into a greased bread loaf tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes until done.
Almond Flour Blanched, Anthony's 4lb Bag, Batch Tested Gluten-Free
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour, 5 Pound
Big Tree Farms Organic Brown Coconut Sugar, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Fair Trade, Natural Sweetener, 5 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
Healthworks Flax Seed Powder, Cold-Milled Ground Raw Organic, 2lb
There are affiliate links in my posts. This doesn't change the cost you pay for an item, it just means a tiny commission comes to Fearless Dining to help offset the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 388 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 179mg Carbohydrates: 54g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 28g Protein: 7g
More Delicious Gluten Free Banana Recipes: