Fresh cranberries are so good in baking! You will want to make these healthy gluten free cranberry muffins with lime and white chocolate chip. These muffins make a wonderful breakfast or snack. They are light and fluffy and have a delicious sweet-tart taste.
If you love muffins as much as we do, you will want to try all of my best gluten free muffins recipes.
Cranberries aren't just for Thanksgiving! I am so glad our store still carries fresh cranberries so I can share this easy cranberry muffin recipe to you. Cranberries are not only great in recipes. They have tons of health benefits too.
Muffins are one of those things I love to bake. I can sneak healthy stuff in, like vegetables, and my teens eat them up. My nut hating daughter has no idea these muffins are loaded with high protein almond flour.
My son who doesn't like sour...the white chocolate chips hide the cranberry lime flavor enough that he loves these muffins too! These definitely kid-friendly gluten free muffins.
And if you love how light and fluffy these muffins are, you can change them up by using different seasonal fruits like:
Variety is what makes this gluten free muffin recipe so popular. Cranberry lime is a fun flavor that is offset by the white chocolate chips. These muffins would be a great addition to breakfast or brunch!
More Delicious Gluten Free Muffin Recipes To Try:
- Easy Gluten Free Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Light and Fluffy Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins
- Paleo Breakfast Muffins
- Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins
Add the wet ingredients and cranberries to the dry ingredients. Mix lightly. The secret to delicious light and fluffy muffins is to not over-mix the batter.
This is what my muffin batter looked like once it was mixed up.
Things You Need To Make This Easy Gluten Free Cranberry Muffin Recipe:
- A great muffin pan so you can make a lot of these yummy muffins.
- Almond flour is a great source of protein and is perfect in these muffins.
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, (If you use dried, reduce sugar amount to 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients. (Please note my gluten free flour blend contains xanthan gum as a binder. If your blend doesn't have this, add 1 teaspoon to your dry ingredients.)
- In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients, chips and cranberries.
- Mix lightly. Do not over mix because your muffins won't be as light and fluffy if you do.
- Put muffin paper cups into a muffin tin (or each muffin cup section of your pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking.) Fill each cup 3/4 to the top with batter. Top each with lime zest.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until done.
There are affiliate links in my posts. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 159mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 5g
Please note this nutrition information is calculated by a recipe plugin and is an estimate based on the ingredients used in this recipe.
(*This recipe was updated from a 12/2016 post.)