This succulent air fryer turkey breast will please your palate while keeping your stomach full this holiday season. This flavorful turkey recipe is juicy, easy to make, and perfect for the holidays. If you are having a quiet holiday and don’t want to cook a whole turkey, this air fryer turkey breast recipe is a great alternative!
Gluten free turkey breasts that are plump, juicy, and delicious! This recipe is just what you have been waiting for. You won’t have so much as a crumb leftover because it gets gobbled up so fast. And speaking of fast…you can enjoy your turkey in under 35 minutes! Top with this easy homemade gluten free gravy recipe. No pan drippings needed.
If you need a great side dish to serve with this turkey, check out my gluten free side dish recipes!
In the Fearless Dining home, we love to eat meat…especially turkey! We enjoy eating all sorts of foods, and we aren’t ones to turn away from a protein dinner. (How can we with two growing teens?)
This air fryer turkey breast recipe is great not only for the holidays but all year long. It makes wonderful sandwiches, or you can serve as a fancy dinner idea. But if you’re looking for a holiday feast, keep your eye on this recipe.
Turkey is naturally gluten free, so it’s not really anything you need to worry about when making this dish. (That being said, read the label to make sure your turkey breast wasn’t brined or injected with any flavoring!!) I use a lot of fresh herbs in this recipe. If you love cooking with fresh herbs as well, check out these amazing gluten free recipes with fresh herbs.
If you’re starting out or just need some overall help when it comes to gluten free dining, take a look at these guides to help you. Gluten Free Pantry Essentials and Equipment Recommendations and How To Eat Gluten Free Anywhere + Best Gluten Free Dining Tips.
Did you know you can grow your own fresh herbs in your kitchen window? This is the best way to have fresh organic herbs on hand for all of your gluten free cooking!
Are you ready to make this delicious air fryer turkey breast recipe?
- Fresh turkey breast
- Herbs like rosemary, sage, and thyme
- Salt and pepper
How to cook a turkey breast in an air fryer:
The first step is to place your raw turkey breast on a plate. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish. Add a minced clove of garlic to the melted butter.
Rub the turkey with the melted butter and garlic combo. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
Top with fresh herbs like sage, thyme, and rosemary.
Top with fresh lemon slices and place into the air fryer.
Place in the air fryer basket. Cook at 350 for 25 minutes until the internal temperature is 165F degrees. (*Note cooking time will vary depending on how large your turkey breast is, if it is bone-in or boneless, etc. Please check the temperature with a digital thermometer after 25 minutes.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Air Fryer?
There are several benefits to using an air fryer when cooking. It’s a wonderful kitchen gadget that everyone should try out at least. Here are some of the benefits to cooking with one:
- They are easy to clean. I totally love that you don’t have to spend a lot of time cleaning your air fryer, unlike a traditional fryer.
- You can make low-fat food that tastes fried. If you are trying to eat food that’s low fat, air frying is a great option. You aren’t frying food in a vat of oil, so it tends to be healthier.
- Things cook more evenly. Because the air circulates all around inside the air fryer, it can heat your food more evenly. It can cook the top and bottom of your food without having to flip it over.
- Air fryers cook foods faster than oven frying. If you are wanting food that’s crispy and flavorful, but don’t have tons of time, consider an air fryer.
- Crispy fries…enough said!
How Long Does Cooked Air Fryer Turkey Breasts Last?
Air fryer turkey breasts will last in the fridge 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container (if you don’t have constantly hungry teens!) You can also freeze it for up to 2-3 months. If you ever notice that the turkey breasts have become slimy or smell bad, then they aren’t good anymore.
Otherwise, you can reheat it in the microwave, oven, or even in the skillet with a little oil. Just heat it until it’s hot then serve.
Can’t get enough turkey recipes? Check out some of my reader favorites:
- Moist and Delicious Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf
- Ground Turkey Chili Shakshuka Breakfast
- 30 Minute Leftover Turkey and Hatch Chile White Chili Soup
- Cranberry Orange Brined Roasted Turkey
- 1 turkey breast
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- Sprigs of sage, rosemary, and thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place your turkey breast on a plate.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish. Add minced garlic when it is melted.
- Rub the turkey with the melted butter mixture.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Top with sprigs of fresh herbs and lemon slices.
- Place the turkey breast into the air fryer basket.
- Set the timer to 30 minutes on 375F degrees.
- When the timer goes off, use a digital thermometer to check the internal temperature. It should be 165F degrees.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 183 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 283mg Carbohydrates: 5g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 14g