This easy roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon recipe is straight from Grandma’s recipe book.
My family is a little hesitant to eat Brussels sprouts, but add some bacon, and they will dig right in! Is your family picky like this? I would love to hear how you convince your family that Brussels sprouts can be delicious!
One Pan Side Dish
This roasted Brussels sprout with bacon recipe is a lazy recipe. Over the holidays, when cooking a lot of different foods at once, it is hard to find oven and stove space.
Out of the necessity for simplicity, this is a one pan dish. There is no need to dirty up a bunch of pans to make this recipe. Add everything to a bowl and dump it into a baking dish. It turns out perfectly every time!
You can see the bacon and leeks mixed in…it all caramelizes together in the pan as you roast it.
Tips for making the best roasted Brussels sprouts:
- Slice off the stem. Some outer leaves may fall off, but that is okay.
- Slice the Brussels sprout in half. This allows the seasoning and oil to penetrate throughout the sprout.
- Use precooked bacon to save time (and leave fewer pans to clean up!) I used Trader Joe’s precooked bacon.
- Use a good olive oil. It really does make a difference!
- If you want, feel free to break up the Brussels and cook the leaves like in this Sautéd Brussels Sprouts Leaves recipe.
(*Please note this post contains affiliate links. Purchasing from these links does not change the price you pay, but a tiny commission comes to me to help offset costs from running this site. I really appreciate your support!!)
Things You Need to Make This Recipe:
- I love to use a 9×13 pan for roasting these roasted Brussels sprouts.
- A colander to wash your veggies.
How to make roasted Brussels sprouts:
More Yummy Gluten Free Recipes To Try!