If you are looking for a healthy dinner idea, these cheesy ground turkey stuffed peppers are worth a try.
You will love that this simple stuffed peppers recipe is ready in just 30 minutes!
Tonight stuffed peppers are on the menu.
I am trying to find new and healthy ways to use ground turkey. My family is tired of turkey burgers. I am hoping they will like this healthy turkey stuffed peppers recipe.
Yup, I have made one too many turkey burgers lately and my family is ready to boycott them.
Luckily, I have these beautiful organic bell peppers I need to use up. Stuffed peppers are quick and easy to make.
How to make stuffed bell peppers with ground turkey:
The star of this recipe is sun-dried tomatoes from Trader Joe’s. I love that these are packed in olive oil so they stay nice and soft.
Add ground turkey, egg, gluten free panko, scallions, cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes to a large bowl.
This stuffing is ready to go into the peppers.
These ground turkey stuffed peppers are ready to bake.
Click here to see all of the dinner recipes on this blog.
More Delicious Dinner Recipes to Try:
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- 1 pound ground organic turkey, breast meat is leanest
- 4 bell peppers, top and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/4 cup Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup gluten free panko
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (except peppers.)
- Wash peppers, remove the tops, and remove the seeds.
- Scoop stuffing into each pepper then top with more cheese.
- Put in a baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes until done.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 251 Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 458mg Carbohydrates: 17g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Protein: 30g
Gluten Free Desserts to Try with This Recipe: