I am long overdue with another sinful gluten free cookie recipe. Have you missed those chewy cookies with tons of chocolate chips as much as I have?
These gluten free chocolate chip cookies will satisfy all of your cravings!
These coconut gluten free chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make quickly.
My newest strategy to keep up with my kids’ cookie demand is to double the batch so that I can freeze half of the cookies. Lately, I think the kids are catching on to this idea and eating the extra cookies frozen….I have found several half-empty cookie bags in my freezer.
Little cookie thieves.
My kids are becoming notorious for sneaking gluten free chocolate chip cookies and other treats out of the kitchen in record time. It doesn’t even matter what kind of cookie, they steal these Gluten Free Chocolate Cream Sandwich Cookies too!
Certified Gluten Free Oats
We hope you enjoy these easy gluten free cookies as much as we do. When you bake recipes that require oats, make sure you use certified gluten free oats!! Cross-contamination of oats is very common and getting sick is just no fun!
There are many brands of certified gluten free oats to choose from.
Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. You can make this easy gluten free oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe in just one bowl for easy cleanup!
Your gluten free cookie dough should be soft, not firm, like this photo.
Allow cooling if you have patience :-). Take a bite of these gluten free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and let me know what you think!!
Click here to see all of the cookie recipes on this blog.
(*Please note there are affiliate links in this post. If you choose to make a purchase through the links, it will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset costs of running this site. I really appreciate the support .)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- A sturdy cookie scoop so all of your cookies come out the same size.
- Certified gluten free oats are critical so that you don’t risk getting glutened.
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup Authentic Foods Gluten Free Multi Blend Flour, (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 1/2 cup shredded lightly sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil onto a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Whisk to blend.
- In a small bowl, add wet ingredients and mix.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
- Use a cookie scoop to make cookie dough balls.
- Put onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 204 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 39mg Sodium: 142mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 14g Protein: 2g
More Yummy Cookies To Try!
Love cookies? Try these White and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies.