These gluten free raspberry cream cheese crumble bars are incredibly moist and delicious. Top with crumble and almond slices for a little crunch. If you love raspberries as much as we do, check out all of my delicious gluten free cookie bar recipes!
Grab some fresh raspberries and a few simple ingredients. Your whole family will love this gluten free crumble bars recipe!
These gluten free raspberry cream cheese crumble bars officially have the record in our house for being eaten the fastest! Juicy fruit, creamy cheese, and sweet crumble topping make these my very favorite.
If you love juicy raspberries, you need to give this recipe a try!
Why these cookie bars are great:
These homemade gluten free raspberry crumb bars are great because you can make them in under 30 minutes. They are not only gluten free, but they are also egg free, making them great for those with food allergies.
If you are looking for a bar to please a crowd, these are the bars you want to make. You can use any fruit you have on-hand.
- Gluten free flour blend - I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF and Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- Xanthan gum - If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- Almond flour - I highly suggest using almond flour and not almond meal. Almond meal is more coarse and will make your donuts grainy.
- Raspberries - If you don't have raspberries, you can use any fruit you have on-hand.
- Cream cheese - I use full-fat cream cheese for extra creaminess.
Step by step recipe instructions:
Step 1: Add all of the crust ingredients into a bowl. Whisk to blend.
Step 2: Add the melted butter and mix. Your crumble will look textured like this when you mix it all together.
Step 3: Put ⅔ of the crust mixture into an 8x8 pan. Press the crust into a baking dish.
Step 4: Spread on raspberry jam over the crust layer.
Step 5: Spread out the fresh raspberries over the jam layer.
Step 6: Add dollops of cream cheese all over the top of the raspberries.
Step 7: Sprinkle the slivered almonds over the cream cheese layer.
Step 8: Add the rest of the crumble over the almonds and bake.
Expert Tips and Recipe FAQ:
You can use frozen raspberries, but they will add extra moisture to these bars.
You will want to bake these bars at 350º F for 25 minutes. If you used frozen raspberries, you will need to bake it longer due to the extra moisture.
You can make these dairy-free by using vegan butter and dairy-free cream cheese.
These bars will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
More Gluten Free Cookie Bar Recipes:
- Gluten Free Cookie Dough Magic Bars
- Gluten Free Banana Bars
- Yummy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Bars
- Paleo Lemon Bars
Gluten Free Raspberry Cream Cheese Crumble Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, combine, butter, flours, and sugar.
- It should look crumbly like the photo above.
- Put ⅔ of the crumble crust into a greased pan and press down as shown in the photo.
- Add a layer of jam on top of the crust.
- Spread fresh raspberries over the jam.
- Add chunks of cream cheese as shown in the photo.
- Add almonds on top, then add the remaining ⅓ crumble topping.
- Bake for 25 minutes until done.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- I have tested this recipe with King Arthur Measure for Measure GF, Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 GF blend, and Authentic Foods Multi Blend. That doesn't mean others will not work, I just have not tested other flours.
- If your gluten free flour blend doesn’t contain Xanthan Gum or Guar Gum, please add 1 teaspoon.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute the butter for vegan butter and substitute dairy-free cream cheese.
- I highly suggest using almond flour and not almond meal. Almond meal is more coarse and will make your donuts grainy.
- These cookie bars will keep up to 4 days in an air-tight container, or up to 4 months in the freezer.
If you love the recipes you are finding on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free chocolate e-cookbook!)