These gluten free raspberry cream cheese crumble bars are incredibly moist and delicious. Top with crumble and almond slices for a little crunch.
These gluten free raspberry cream cheese crumble bars officially have the record in our house for being eaten the fastest!
Not only did I have to chase my husband out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon (I can be pretty scary!), but I had to rush in order to get these photos taken before the kids got home from school!
No stress!! My family obviously loves desserts!
If you love fresh raspberries, you MUST give this recipe a try.
I promise, you will fall in love with the flavors, just like my family did.
(*This post was sponsored by Smart & Final. All delicious, crumbly sweet opinions are my own!)
I bought the ingredients for this dessert at one of my favorite places for bargains, Smart & Final. Did you know Smart & Final has tons of gluten free and organic products? This is the place I go to stock up on my kids’ favorite gluten free pasta too…it is 1/2 the price at Smart & Final!!
Who can pass that up?
I picked up all of the ingredients to make this dessert, and a few extras. Do you like to find new bargains to use in recipes? The only thing I added from my pantry was gluten free flour. Hopefully Smart & Final will add this to their products soon :-). I love so much about this store, even their First Street house brand products.
Did you know that Smart & Final donates back a percentage of each and every First Street sale to their local communities? I love when a company gives back to their community.
And Smart & Final is opening new stores that are even bigger and better all over California. They will have opened over 20 new California stores by this summer. Smart & Final is known for offering great value, and at Smart & Final Extra! these stores will be no exception! They never charge a membership fee!
How to make gluten free raspberry cream cheese bars:
Add all of the crust ingredients into a bowl.
Your crumble will look textured like this when you mix it all together.
Press the crust into a baking dish.
Spread on raspberry jam.
Add fresh raspberries.
Add dollops of cream cheese.
Add slivered almond layer.
Add the final crumble layer.
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Tools You Need to Make This Recipe:
- Mixing bowls. Nothing bugs me more than mixing bowls that slide across the counter as you are mixing something. I love these because of their rubber bottoms.
- 8×8 baking dish. This is my go to size pan for desserts.
Easy gluten free raspberry cream cheese crumble bars.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine, butter, flours, and sugar.
- It should look crumbly like the photo above.
- Put 2/3 of the crumble crust into a greased pan and press down as shown in the photo.
- Add a layer of jam on top of the crust.
- Spread fresh raspberries over the jam.
- Add chunks of cream cheese as shown in the photo.
- Add almonds on top, then add the remaining 1/3 crumble topping.
- Bake for 25 minutes until done.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Here are Additional Yummy Bar Recipe Options to Try