These gluten free raspberry cream cheese crumble bars are incredibly moist and delicious. Top with crumble and almond slices for a little crunch. If you love raspberries as much as we do, check out all of my delicious gluten free cookie bar recipes!
Grab some fresh raspberries and a few simple ingredients. Your whole family will love this gluten free crumble bars recipe! If you are new to gluten free, be sure to check out my Gluten Free 101 to learn more about gluten free living and get some great tips!
These gluten free raspberry cream cheese crumble bars officially have the record in our house for being eaten the fastest!"
Not only did I have to chase my husband out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon (I can be pretty scary!), but I had to rush in order to get these photos taken before the kids got home from school!
No stress!! My family obviously loves desserts!
If you love fresh raspberries, you MUST give this recipe a try.
I promise, you will fall in love with the flavors, just as my family did. Raspberries are full of antioxidants and vitamins! Raspberries are in season during the summer, but luckily, you can buy them all year round!
You will also love this delicious naturally gluten free Raspberry French Macarons recipe. Top with certified gluten free streusel topping, almonds, and fresh raspberries!
(*This post was sponsored by Smart & Final. All delicious, crumbly sweet opinions are my own!)
I bought the ingredients for this dessert at one of my favorite places for bargains, Smart & Final. Did you know Smart & Final has tons of gluten free and organic products? This is the place I go to stock up on my kids' favorite gluten free pasta too...it is 1/2 the price at Smart & Final!!
I picked up all of the ingredients to make this dessert and a few extras. Do you like to find new bargains to use in recipes? The only thing I added from my pantry was gluten free flour. Hopefully Smart & Final will add this to their products soon :-).
- Gluten free flour blend
- Almond flour
- Raspberry jam
- Cream cheese
Did you know that Smart & Final donates back a percentage of each and every First Street sale to their local communities? I love when a company gives back to their community.
Add all of the crust ingredients into a bowl. Whisk to blend.
Your crumble will look textured like this when you mix it all together.
Press the crust into a baking dish.
Spread on raspberry jam.
Add fresh raspberries.
Add dollops of cream cheese.
Add slivered almond layer.
Add the final crumble layer and bake.
Can you use frozen raspberries?
You can use frozen raspberries, but they will add extra moisture to these bars.
How long do you bake?
You will want to bake these bars on 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. If you used frozen raspberries, you will need to bake it longer due to the extra moisture.
More Delicious Gluten Free Cookie Bar Recipes to Enjoy:
- Gluten Free Cookie Dough Magic Bars
- Gluten Free Banana Bars
- Yummy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Bars
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Mixing bowls. Nothing bugs me more than mixing bowls that slide across the counter as you are mixing something. I love these because of their rubber bottoms.
- 8x8 baking dish. This is my go-to size pan for desserts.
Gluten Free Raspberry Cream Cheese Crumble Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine, butter, flours, and sugar.
- It should look crumbly like the photo above.
- Put 2/3 of the crumble crust into a greased pan and press down as shown in the photo.
- Add a layer of jam on top of the crust.
- Spread fresh raspberries over the jam.
- Add chunks of cream cheese as shown in the photo.
- Add almonds on top, then add the remaining 1/3 crumble topping.
- Bake for 25 minutes until done.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
If you love the recipes you are finding on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free chocolate e-cookbook!)