Get ready for the best gluten free blueberry cobbler, ever!
This is the cobbler that your grandma made. It is simple to make, keep reading because I include a video that shows you how easy this gluten free cobbler recipe is to make.
Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler From Scratch
One of my Fearless Dining readers, Linda C, sent me an email telling me how much she missed her mother’s blueberry cobbler since going gluten free. When I thought about it, I couldn’t remember the last time I had blueberry cobbler.”
I can’t wait to share this gluten free cobbler recipe with you! It truly is my hope it brings back memories of what your mom made. I will confess and say I didn’t simmer the blueberries in a pot, I found they cook up beautifully while baking in the oven.
This homemade cobbler is sweet and full of fresh blueberry flavors. Grandma would be proud to serve this recipe for blueberry cobbler. Nobody will ever know it is gluten free!
Do you know what is even better about this recipe? This gluten free blueberry cobbler recipe is also dairy free! Just use a dairy free coconut whipped cream like So Delicious brand.
I used a slightly sweet biscuit-like cake as a gluten free cobbler topping. It adds a great flavor to this cobbler recipe without competing against the fresh blueberries.
LOL, I learned a valuable lesson making this cobbler. Don’t leave it unguarded in the kitchen. My husband and son couldn’t resist helping taste test!
Are you ready to see how easy this recipe for blueberry cobbler is to make?
More Delicious Gluten Free Dessert Recipes to Try:
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
How to make this gluten free blueberry cobbler recipe:
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk, depending on the gluten free flour blend, you may need to add a little more milk.
- dash salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour, for berry mixture
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for berry mixture
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, for berry mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Mix well.
- In a smaller bowl, add blueberries and the rest of the ingredients for the berry mixture. Toss to coat blueberries.
- Spray coconut oil in an 8x8 baking pan.
- Add blueberry mixture to the pan.
- Spread the cobbler topping on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 145 Saturated Fat: 5g Sodium: 23mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 17g Protein: 2g
More Delicious Gluten Free Recipes to Try!