This lemony, moist gluten free lemon bundt cake was the perfect cake to enjoy at my father in law’s summer birthday party last weekend.
If you have been following for awhile, you know our lemon tree is overflowing with lemons.
Huge lemons, the size of grapefruits!
We have been farming lemons out the best we can to friends. Last year we had so many lemons the branches were breaking on our tree. This year we are being much more proactive and I am using lemons in as many lemon recipes as I can :-).
This fool proof gluten free, dairy free lemon bundt cake recipe will become your favorite cake recipe in no time :-).
This bundt cake is truly a show stopper and is perfect for entertaining, or even using the batter to make delicious cupcakes for a party. Wheat free, gluten free, and Celiac safe 🙂
**Click here to see all of the cake recipes on this blog.
(*Please note there is an affiliate link in this recipe. If you make a purchase using an affiliate link, it won’t change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I appreciate your support.)
Tools You Need to Make This Recipe:
- Bundt pan. This non-stick bundt pan is key to create this bundt cake…otherwise it would be titled sheet pan cake 🙂
- Mixing bowls. These rubber bottom bowls make mixing so much easier because they don’t slide around your counter while you are mixing!
Gluten Free Lemon Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups light coconut milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil I used coconut
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- For Icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice add lemon juice slowly until icing is thick and drizzles when you lift the spoon out.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a bundt pan with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
In a small bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
Bake for 30-40 minutes. (test if it is done by inserting a wooden toothpick into the cake. If crumbs come up on the toothpick, it isn't ready yet.)
Allow cake to cool.
Prepare icing and drizzle over cool cake.
What is your favorite bundt cake recipe?
Here are 9 More Delicious Desserts to Try
Round out the menu with these delicious menu ideas:
More lemon/lime goodness:
Gluten Free Lemon Curd Coconut Cupcakes – these are stuffed full of delicious lemon curd.