This moist gluten free lemon bundt cake with a lemonade icing is full of fresh lemon flavor.
This gluten free lemon cake is a light dessert and is perfect for when friends come over for dinner! This lemon cake recipe is also dairy free, so if you need a gluten free and dairy free birthday cake, this recipe is for you!
If you have been following for awhile, you know our lemon tree is overflowing with lemons. Huge lemons, the size of grapefruits!
Here is a lemon next to a pineapple. They are almost the same size. Totally crazy, right?
We have been farming lemons out the best we can to friends. Last year we had so many lemons the branches were breaking on our tree. This year we are being much more proactive and I am using lemons in as many lemon recipes as I can :-).
You will find this easy bundt cake recipe to be moist and delicious.
If you want to try other fresh lemon desserts, check out these gluten free lemon donuts and gluten free lemon layer cake recipes! Fresh lemon is also delicious with seafood, chicken, and many other savory dishes.
This bundt cake is truly a show stopper and is perfect for entertaining, or even using the batter to make delicious cupcakes for a party. You can find many different decorative patterns in bundt cake pans. Don’t forget to spray your bundt pan with coconut oil to prevent the cake from sticking to it. Wheat free, gluten free, and Celiac safe 🙂
Note, this gluten free lemon cake recipe will also make an incredibly moist gluten free layer cake! It is perfect for a gluten free birthday cake. Just use your favorite vanilla frosting. I added lemon curd between the layers and it was AMAZING.
**Click here to see all of the cake recipes on this blog.
More delicious lemon and lime desserts to try:
- Gluten free lime bars
- Gluten Free Lemon Curd Coconut Cupcakes – these are stuffed full of delicious lemon curd.
- Gluten Free Lemon Tart
- Gluten Free Lemon Donuts
(*Please note there is an affiliate link in this recipe. If you make a purchase using an affiliate link, it won’t change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I appreciate your support.)
Tools You Need to Make This Recipe:
- Bundt pan. This non-stick bundt pan is key to create this bundt cake…otherwise, it would be titled sheet pan cake 🙂
- Mixing bowls. These rubber bottom bowls make mixing so much easier because they don’t slide around your counter while you are mixing!
How to make a gluten free bundt cake:
This is an easy gluten free lemon bundt cake recipe with a lemon icing.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups light coconut milk canned
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil I used coconut
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- For Icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice add lemon juice slowly until icing is thick and drizzles when you lift the spoon out.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a bundt pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a small bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. (test if it is done by inserting a wooden toothpick into the cake. If crumbs come up on the toothpick, it isn't ready yet.)
- Allow cake to cool.
- Prepare icing and drizzle over cool cake.
Here are 9 More Delicious Desserts to Try