This easy edible gluten free chocolate cookie dough is for all of my readers who share my wicked sweet tooth.
Creamy cookie dough that is not only loaded with chocolate chips, but it is totally safe to eat! Grab a spoon and dive in!
It was inevitable. After stuffing ourselves full of my ever so popular edible gluten free cookie dough over the past few months, we needed a change. I almost feel like a rebel when I say that. Our obsession began when my daughter created this simple edible cookie dough recipe. Then it grew into a version that could double as an edible cookie dough frosting!
Finally, we settled on this new gluten free chocolate cookie dough. We loaded it with chocolate chips to make it extra chocolaty!
I put together a quick video to show you how easy this new edible chocolate cookie dough is to make. Sometimes watching how easy something is to make is all someone needs to get them to try it :-).
I used Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder for this recipe. This is an unsolicited plug for a product (and company) that I really love. Their cocoa has a deep, rich chocolaty flavor that really works well. You also can’t beat the price!
Benefits of making edible cookie dough from scratch:
- You no longer have to warn your family not to eat the cookie dough because of raw eggs in the batter!
- You won’t have to chase your husband out of the kitchen when you are trying to make cookies.
- You can use it for lots of other purposes, like as a crust for a frozen ice cream pie recipe.
- This gluten free cookie dough recipe freezes really well so make a double batch! No need to buy cookie dough when you can make your own!
- If you freeze a bunch of this cookie dough, you can get to it anytime and have edible cookie dough for one!
Have I convinced you to give this easy creamy cookie dough recipe a try?
Maybe this picture will convince you :-). This edible gluten free cookie dough will keep for about 4-5 days in your refrigerator.
Add the dry ingredients to a bowl.
Add the butter and vanilla and mix.
This is what your cookie dough will look like when it is mixed up.
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- My favorite gluten free flour blend.
- The cocoa powder I talked about above. It really is great!
- These handy ramekins are perfect for a single serving of this cookie dough. (They also help ensure nobody hogs the whole bowl of cookie dough!)
How to make edible gluten free chocolate cookie dough:
An edible gluten free chocolate cookie dough recipe that is loaded with chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup butter softened but not melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
In a bowl, add all dry ingredients including chips and whisk to blend.
Add butter, vanilla and almond milk and mix.
More Yummy Gluten Free Cookie Recipes To Try!