If you love butter pecan flavor, give these gluten free butter pecan cookies recipe a try.
You will love these fun caramel bits I found to go in these cookies!
Butter Pecan Flavor
Butter pecan is one of my favorite ice cream flavors.
There is something about the creamy goodness mixed in with that butter and nutty pecan flavor that makes me buy this flavor all of the time. Add caramel sauce, and it is heaven.
What better way to enjoy butter pecan than in these delicious gluten free pecan cookies?
I have learned my kids will devour any cookies with melted caramel bits…I may need to find a way to hide more veggies in my cookies. Caramel camouflage may just be the sneaky way to achieve this (insert evil grin.)
These cookies took a little time to create. Lots of trial and error to get the flavors just right. I used Kraft caramel bits to get the caramel flavor into the cookies. (*Note to be careful when you take these out of the oven. The melted caramel is HOT!)
Do you have a favorite flavor of ice cream that would be fun to create a cookie around?
Add the pecans to the dry ingredients. Mix well so the pecans are evenly dispersed.
This is a one bowl cookie so I just added the wet ingredients in on top of the dry ingredients.
The dough is a little more firm then other cookies I have made.
Use a cookie scoop to drop the dough balls onto a cookie sheet.
More Delicious Gluten Free Cookie Recipes to Try:
- Gluten Free Iced Carrot Cake Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Walnut Flour Cookies
- Gluten Free Funfetti Sugar Cookies
- Gluten Free Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Tools You Need To Make This Recipe:
- This cookie scoop helps make sure your cookies are all the same size!
- A gluten free flour blend makes gluten free baking so easy.
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toasted pecans, unsalted
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup Kraft caramel bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil onto a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Add all wet ingredients, pecans, and caramel bits.
- Mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes until done.
- Cool on a cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 281 Saturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 45mg Sodium: 128mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 13g Protein: 3g
More Delicious Cookie Recipes to Try!