Mother’s Day is around the corner and it is a wonderful time to take a breath, relax, and celebrate all things Mom.
These delicious gluten free mother’s day recipe ideas should help you plan out all sorts of recipes to take Mom from breakfast in bed, all the way to dinner and dessert!
I would love to hear some of your Mother’s Day traditions, just drop me a note below :-).
Here are some of my favorite gluten free Mother’s Day recipes. I hope some of these recipes become family favorites and that you have fun making them. Feel free to send me a note if you have any questions.
- Start out Mom’s day with this healthy Vegan Orange Creamsicle Smoothie. It is bursting with fresh oranges!
- Who can say no to peanut butter? These delicious Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls are Mr. Fearless Dining’s very favorite recipe!
- If Mom likes a little more protein, she will love these Butternut Squash Egg Cups.
- My favorite was when my kids made these Gluten Free Coconut Pecan Pancakes.
- I have become addicted to my panini grill lately. This Tuna Melt with Grilled Onion and Hatch Chiles is just as good cooked in a pan as grilled cheese.
- This Grilled Chicken Salad is satisfying lunch that everyone in the family loves.
- Mr. Fearless Dining and I had an incredible lentil soup on a date night not too long ago. We finally managed to duplicate it in this Hearty Bacon Lentil Soup.
- These Lamb and Fennel Burgers are easy to toss on the grill.
- I am all about easy dinners and this one is a magical dish. Add the chicken, rice and seasonings and put it into the oven. This Blackberry Tarragon Chicken dish is that easy!
- Another easy dinner idea for Mom is to toss a few ingredients into a slow cooker and let dinner cook itself!! This easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe has only 5 simple ingredients!
- Love shrimp? This easy Teriyaki Shrimp and Pepper Stir Fry is quick and easy!
- This easy Curried Chicken Pot Pie is a great comfort food dinner idea that is so easy to make.
- I hope my family makes these Gluten Free Lemon Yogurt Cakes this year…they are easy enough for the kids to make and OMG are they good.
- Of course, I could also go for something chocolaty like this Gluten Free Chocolate Layer Cake…I would keep the frosting white since it is so fluffy and creamy.
- Raspberries will be in season soon and this easy Gluten Free Vanilla Pudding Raspberry Bundt Cake would make a pretty Mother’s Day cake.
- Lastly, these Gluten Free French Apple Cakes are one of the most popular recipes on my blog. You will love how good these are!