This gluten free stir fry beef and broccoli dish is perfect for those busy nights. It is ready in under 20 minutes!
We will be gearing up for school in just three short weeks. Laid back summer days are about to be a thing of the past, much to my kids’ extreme disappointment.
School means not only busy days, but busy nights as well. Between homework, sports, and activities…there isn’t enough time to make a big family dinner. You are going to love how easy this gluten free stir fry is to make. On busy school nights, it is all about quick and easy dinners.
You can add any vegetables to this stir fry. Pick your child’s favorites and just toss them into the pan 🙂 I don’t use a fancy wok to make this. I used a cast iron skillet, which gets really hot in order to sear the meat.
Tamari is a wonderful wheat free, gluten free soy sauce that is really popular in gluten free cooking. Tamari has the same flavors as soy sauce as both are made with soy. The main difference is that tamari is made without wheat.
Click here to see all of the meals recipes on this blog.
If you are looking for another delicious stir fry recipe, try this Hunan Beef Recipe from Wholesome Yum.
Easy gluten free beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- broccoli or other vegetables
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange infused olive oil or use 1oil and 2 tablespoons orange juice.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat canola oil in cast iron pan on high heat.
- In a small bowl, add tamari, aminos, nectar, hoisin, and olive oil.
- Whisk to blend.
- Add meat and cook 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook until meat is cooked.
- Add sauce and cook another 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice, noodles, or by itself.
Yummy Gluten Free Desserts to Try
Here is another dish that is ready in under 20 minutes to try. Cod Curry over Vermicilli Noodles