Vanilla bundt cake loaded with fresh raspberries is the ultimate vanilla bundt cake recipe. Vanilla pudding makes this gluten free vanilla bundt cake moist and delicious, and the fresh raspberries add flavor and bright color to the cake. It's the perfect bundt cake recipe for any occasion!
You are going to love this gluten free fresh raspberry vanilla pudding bundt cake recipe. It's easy to make and is so good, you don't need icing! Grab some fresh raspberries, or your favorite berries, and get ready to make an awesome cake.
Don't forget to check out my Gluten Free Pantry Recommendations for easy gluten free baking!
Click for Table of Contents:
This is the vanilla bundt cake recipe you will want to make over and over again.
It is that good.
My kids love this time of year...just before Valentine's Day. It isn't that my kids are mushy like that, but they know I will be experimenting in the kitchen. I try to develop a few romantic sweet dessert recipes each year, and my kids get to be my guinea pigs. If they like something, it has a chance to make it onto my blog :-).
Here are a couple more delicious gluten free desserts for you to make for your family: Gluten Free Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and this easy 3 Ingredient White Chocolate Mint Fudge. And if dessert isn't your thing, these delicious Roasted Potato Bacon Roses give new meaning to giving flowers :-).
We hope you love this moist and delicious gluten free vanilla bundt cake recipe as much as we did!
Do you own a bundt pan? It really helps to make your cake fancy!
What is a bundt cake?
Bundt cakes are beautiful, decorative cakes that are perfect for a crowd. You can slather icing, powdered sugar, or even frosting on top.
Bundt cakes are the only cake I can think of that got its name from a brand. Nordic Ware trademarked the name bundt in the 1950's and started producing bundt pans. The fancy bundt cake pans caught on and are still popular today.
As you can see in the picture above, a gluten free bundt cake is very similar to a gluten free pound cake. Both are moist and velvety. They just melt in your mouth.
If you love fresh raspberry recipes as much as I do, try this fresh raspberry mousse recipe. It is one of the most popular recipes on my blog :-).
The secret tip to a moist and delicious gluten free bundt cake is to add a box of pudding mix to the batter. It will make your gluten free bundt cake recipe hard to resist. I used the slow cook vanilla pudding box mix, but I am sure the quick cook would work just as well.
Raspberries are in season year-round, so you should be able to find fresh raspberries for this gluten free vanilla cake recipe. If you can't, feel free to chop up strawberries or another fresh berry as a substitute. You can also skip the fruit, add chocolate chips, or anything you want in this cake.
I didn't get as many pictures of the steps to make this cake. I usually get a ton so you can see how easy my recipes are to make. I was in a bit of a rush with this cake because I had to get it in the oven in time to have it ready before the kids got out of school.
How do you know when the cake is baked?
I love to use a simple method called the toothpick test. Insert a long toothpick (or wooden kabob stick if your bundt cake pan is deep) into several areas on the bundt cake. Insert midway down the cake to the middle. Remove the toothpick. If you see batter or crumbs on the toothpick, the cake needs to bake longer.
Instant pudding mix or cook pudding mix?
I used cook pudding mix (the kind you need to cook on the stove) for this recipe, but you can use either type of pudding mix. Don't make the pudding and add pudding to your recipe, just use the box of mix and pour it directly into the dry ingredients when mixing. (See recipe for more details.)
Can you use frozen raspberries?
You can use frozen raspberries, but they have more juice and are mushier than using fresh raspberries. This may affect the moisture level of the cake. Frozen raspberries also tend to be more tart in flavor.
More Delicious Gluten Free Cake Recipes:
- This Gluten Free Lemon Bundt Cake is topped with a lemonade icing.
- Enjoy this Gluten Free Crumb Cake recipe...it is refined sugar free too.
- Everyone loves this easy Gluten Free Vanilla Bean Cupcakes recipe. They are perfect for a party!
- Bundt cake pan. These pans come in all different shapes, patterns, and sizes. Find something fun to make your cake stand out! They also come in a huge price range from inexpensive to downright crazy. Pick the one you like best.
- This gluten free flour blend will never let you down. It works in all of my gluten free recipes.
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please leave me a rating and a comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest to see even more delicious recipes!
Gluten Free Raspberry Vanilla Pudding Bundt Cake
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 box vanilla pudding (I used cook but instant also works)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk substitute)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add raspberries.
- Mix gently so the raspberries are not torn apart.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake.
- Check the cake in 30 minutes. Remove from the oven when done, put onto cooling rack.
If you love the recipes you are finding on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free chocolate e-cookbook!)