If you love gluten free desserts, these gluten free vanilla pudding donuts are going to make your mouth water!
This is part two of my gigantic donut binge last week :-). Check out The BEST Gluten Free Donuts Recipes on my blog!
Every now and then I just NEED gluten free donuts. Nobody in my family seemed to mind helping me out with this problem.
Mr. Fearless Dining was out of town, thank goodness. He is trying so hard to stay away from the sweets I make. It is hard when we both work from home and I am making something hard to resist. I don’t think he knows what he missed last week, so I am crossing my fingers he doesn’t see this post. (Don’t tattle on me!)
These gluten free vanilla pudding donuts are just the bomb. There are a few words to describe how good they are. These gluten free vanilla donuts are that good!!
Moist, crispy on the edges, bursting with vanilla flavors…they are definitely memorable.
Vanilla Pudding Mix
A note about the pudding I used. I used regular pudding and not the instant mix. I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I wanted to let you know so you knew what to shop for on your next trip to the grocery store.
I know I talk about my donut maker a lot. This is what I use to make donuts. It makes the outside of the donuts a little crispy, just like they were fried. Luckily, these are not fried so they are a lot healthier to eat 🙂
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
How to make gluten free vanilla donuts:
Easy gluten free vanilla pudding donuts
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour blend (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 1 box vanilla pudding (check the ingredients to ensure it is gluten free. I used Jello brand NOT instant.)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- dash salt
- Icing sprinkles ,etc. (I used Wilton brand)
- Preheat the Babycakes donut maker.
- In a mixer, add wet ingredients and mix on low speed.
- Gradually add in flour, pudding, sugar, and salt.
- Continue to mix on low speed until blended.
- Spoon batter into each donut cup in the donut maker.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until done.
- Remove from the donut maker onto a cooling rack.
- When cool, drizzle with icing.
Here are more Yummy Donut Recipes To Try?