If you love donuts, you are going to LOVE these easy Gluten Free Donut Recipes!! Quick and easy gluten free donuts, made either in a Babycakes Donut Machine or baked in a donut pan in your oven!
This is a roundup of all of the donut recipes on my blog, in one handy place so you can find exactly what you are craving!
Are you ready for donut madness here? I am about to spoil you with some of the best gluten free donut recipes ever. I will organize this post by paleo donuts, gluten free donuts, and gluten free dairy free donuts. There is a donut for everyone. I will also notate if the recipe is nut free.
Here is a list of the most common ingredients I use when I make gluten free donuts so you can have a list easily accessible. Pick a gluten free donut recipe and get baking :-).
Gluten Free Flours
- Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour Blend. This flour works in each recipe. It has xanthan gum in the blend, so no need to add any additional. This flour helps make your gluten free donuts light and fluffy.
- Authentic Foods Multi-Blend Gluten Free Flour is another great gluten free flour blend. It also contains xanthan gum in the blend for easy use.
- Pamela’s Baking Mix is used once in awhile for gluten free baking. It also contains xanthan gum. Please note this mix also contains almond meal!
- Almond Flour. I have two favorites. Anthony’s Goods makes a very finely ground gluten free almond flour (no cross-contact!) I also like Honeyville Almond Flour as it is also ground finely. It is also certified gluten free.
- Coconut Flour is good to use in paleo donut recipes. Note that it absorbs a crazy amount of liquid so any recipe using coconut flour will have a higher percentage of liquid in the ingredients
Other gluten free donut ingredients
Other common ingredients I use include:
- Coconut Sugar…I love this lower glycemic sweetener. It helps lower the possibility of sugar-buzzed kids :-).
- Gluten Free Oats, make sure the brand you use is certified gluten free! Oats are naturally gluten free, but they are often grown near wheat so the chance of cross-contamination is high.
- Chia Seeds are fun to add a little extra protein to a donut. You can also use these seeds as an egg replacer by mixing 1 tablespoon chia seeds with 3 tablespoons water.
- You will find Flaxseed Meal in my healthy Breakfast Donuts recipe.
- Cocoa Powder. I like Anthony’s Goods cocoa powder a lot. Ghirardelli is also a good cocoa powder to use.
Many of my donut recipes contain nut flour. If you can’t eat nuts, here is an easy substitution:
Take out the almond flour and substitute 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend for 1/2 cup almond flour. You may need to tweak moisture a bit in the recipe, but this usually works well.”
Gluten Free Donuts Dairy Free Donuts
These are the donuts that are both gluten free and dairy free! Keep in mind that all donuts in the Paleo section are also gluten free and dairy free.
Gluten Free Lemon Donuts This is one of the early donut recipes on Fearless Dining. It is still one of my favorite because it is full of fresh lemon flavor! (Contains almond flour.)
Love donuts, but want to be a little healthier? These are the donuts you can let your kids eat for breakfast. Healthy donuts are fun when they taste really good! Just look at the ingredients in this Gluten Free Breakfast Donuts recipe. (Contains almond.)
Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Donuts are a fun way to use fresh orange in your recipe. I can’t resist chocolate and orange flavors combined! (Nut Free)
Why yes, that is bacon on top of the donut! You will love these Gluten Free Maple Bacon Donuts! (Contains almond.)
Don’t let the ugly picture fool you. These Cashew Meal Banana Donuts are made with cashew meal. I used to find it at Trader Joe’s, but they no longer carry it. You can easily make your own cashew meal by grinding cashews in a grinder like this one. (Contains cashew.)
Gluten Free Donuts
Love chunky monkey? These gluten free Banana donuts with chocolate, coconut, and walnut are based on my favorite ice cream! (Contains walnuts and almond flour.)
These Gluten Free Vanilla Pudding Donuts are so incredibly moist…they are full of vanilla flavors. Drizzle icing or enjoy them plain. These mini vanilla donuts won’t last long in your house! (Contains almond flour.)
If you love matcha, these Gluten Free Matcha Coconut Donuts are for you! Rich flavor and a white chocolate drizzle on top! (Nut Free.)
Love chocolate? These Gluten Free Chocolate Donuts are my son’s favorite. They have an edible gluten free cookie dough frosting on top! (Contains almond flour.)
Get ready for the holidays with these Gluten Free Gingerbread Donuts. Full of gingerbread flavor, Mr. Fearless Dining is known to eat these two at a time! (Okay, not really, but he LOVES this gluten free donut recipe!)
This Gluten Free Pumpkin Donut with a Honey Glaze is perfect for fall. It is moist and delicious, yet crispy on the outside. You will want to eat a few of these!
It doesn’t get any better than these Paleo Apple Cinnamon Donuts. Chunks of apple and a delicious honey glaze. (No refined sugar, grain free, nut free.)
Fresh blueberries are what makes these Grain Free Blueberry Donuts so good. There is a coconut glaze that is hard to resist! (Nut free.)
Lastly, for today, there are these Paleo Cardamom Donuts. Flavored with cardamom, these donuts make your kitchen smell so good when baking!
Stay tuned for more donut recipes, which will be added to this post as I create them. If there is a special donut you love, write me a note and let me know. I would love to make it and include it here!